Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What would had happened if Kil'jaeden defeated us in the Sunwell?

Everyone wants to know what would had happened if the Lich King won in Wrath but what i really want to know is what would had happened if Kil'jaeden defeated us in the end of Burning Crusade and than successfully came out of the Sunwell portal with his full power? If this happens, what would had happen lorewise, what would happen after he defeats us and comes out? what would had happen there and what would had happened in the future? what would he do? how would he do it? How would this had effected the Scourge, Twilight Hammer etc in the years to come?
    Last edited by The Professional; 2013-07-31 at 11:58 PM.

He'd either have opened up new portals for the rest of the legion to follow him or got ROFLstomped by the Horde, Alliance and Aspects forces combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    We would all be playing something else. (as in dead)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

the legion would have access to a magical fountain of power giving them the fuel to teleport in millions of troops and everyone would die.

with people like the lich king theres a chance azeroth could survive because hes only got one country worth of people, the legion has thousands upon thousands of ENTIRE PLANETS of demon soldiers.

the only chance azeroth would have is if the naga or the aspects attacked them at full force before they finished bringing in troops and destroyed the sunwell.

considering how long it took the aspects to get off their butts in the war of the ancients, and considering azsharas naga probably had no clue what was happening it wouldve been to late to do anything
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Medivh would have walked by and one-shot him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume we'd have been destroyed. He was kind of gimped while he was half stuck in the Sunwell, but he'd have been a real juggernaut at full power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I assume we'd have been destroyed. He was kind of gimped while he was half stuck in the Sunwell, but he'd have been a real juggernaut at full power.
    Azshara was quoted at being on a par with him in War of the Ancients no? I couldn't see him overcoming the combined might of the Aspects, Alliance and Horde, unless he was backed up by a ton of demons.

10+ Year Old Account
    The legion would come out of the original sunwell portal or a different one, and then armies of the legion will march to the dark portal heading to Azeroth, Where fate would await.

Azeroth would have ended x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Azshara was quoted at being on a par with him in War of the Ancients no? I couldn't see him overcoming the combined might of the Aspects, Alliance and Horde, unless he was backed up by a ton of demons.
    azsharas naga wasnt anywhere near the unwell, the twilight cultists were still focused on bringing back deathwing and the hour of twilight.

the aspects are lazy, they didnt defend azeroth despite knowing the legion was coming until the very last minute.

by the time either of them started trying to do anything the legion wouldve had enough troops and power to destroy the planet
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    What would happen?

Game Over.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

What would happen? Exactly the same procedure we saw in Reign of Chaos, never played that game or what?

and for the slightly interesting question how the lichking and Deathwing would be involved.

They would be annhilated. nothing stands in the way of the legion, the troops simply outnumber anything what can fight on azeroth.

Aszhara and the old gods would join the Legion or die the true death.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2013-08-01 at 12:21 AM.

Buncha shit woulda gone down lil buddy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Medivh would have walked by and one-shot him.
    ....except Midivh was long dead by the time Sunwell was being used to summon KJ..

Green Jesus, on the other hand................ Oh no, I accidently mentioned him.. :-(
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How is anyone wondering any of this. We basically represent the might of Azeroth. If we fail, the world falls. That's sorta the entire point of playing these games. If it wasn't, then our respective armies would sweep in and just kill everything without us and what would be the point of playing at all?

You sorta have to suspend belief, since obviously we could have just brought the entire Alliance/Horde forces to ICC and pulled the whole instance at once. The game sets us up as the heroes. We're the end of the line. It's one of the reasons people don't like 10 man raids because they don't 'feel epic enough'.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    It's one of the reasons people don't like 10 man raids because they don't 'feel epic enough'.
    To be completely honest, I don't like 25 man raids because I don't feel like 25 people wailing away on one guy/ thing is epic at all. At that point it just feels like a numbers game.

On topic, fairly sure that the Demonic horde would overwhelm the Azerothian forces with sheer numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

We would have all been killed. Jaina, Voljin, Thrall, Cairne, Furion and Tyrande (and Medhiv aswell I guess) combined with most of the Horde and a large Alliance army couldn't beat Archimonde, this time Kil'jeaden has acces to the sunwell and theres no Night Elf immortality to sacrifice in order to stop him. Unless the 4 aspects (Deathwing would have never helped out the other 4 but I assume Malygos would) the Horde and Alliance worked together they might have stood a chance but I kinda doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple: we would've walked back in SWP, walked all the way back to KJ, and would give him another shot.

And if it would fail all the time, we'd just disband the guild and wait for the next X-Pac.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    To be completely honest, I don't like 25 man raids because I don't feel like 25 people wailing away on one guy/ thing is epic at all. At that point it just feels like a numbers game.
    I saw you write this somewhere else recently and it literally makes no sense. *shrug* I guess watching thousands of orcs battle hundreds of men at Helm's Deep was like watching someone do Sudoku for you then. Different folks...
    BAD WOLF

Nothing would have happened, I died enough on him to know... we resurrect at the graveyard and he patiently waits untill we are back...