Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question Why does the Female Lich Model has boobs?! {Not a New Model}

I'm look through the models of the old final bosses from Wrath and as I'm turning Lady Deathwhisper- long story short she has boobs. I have no words. That's a lie I have one word and it's a big one: why?

She is a skeleton isn't she? Why does the skeleton have boobs?

My brain is broken.

Lady Deathwhisper: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=36855#comments
    Instructor Chillheart: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=58633#.

Edit: and my title is grammatically incorrect. super.

Edit2: Wasn't kidding 'bout my brain. Ow. You guys are helping though. Thanks.
    Last edited by kage; 2013-08-01 at 08:11 AM.

I mean... You can't go by human anatomy, the thing is a giant monster looking thing, perhaps she had bones in her boobs at one point.

Why do female undead have boobs? Blizzard actually changed their models to make them more perky back in vanilla beta in response to feedback.

Wow players demand perky tits on everything possible apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Why do female undead have boobs? Blizzard actually changed their models to make them more perky back in vanilla beta in response to feedback.

Wow players demand perky tits on everything possible apparently.
    Suppose the put a dress on an anatomy skeleton as reference?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know you probably are the only one that has asked this question literally rather out in the open lol

Second link is a lot easier to see what you mean... I think it's just the dress, to be honest.

Deleted
    Liches don't even have a human skeleton. They're an amalgamation of bones from various things. Kel'Thuzad had his body burned to ashes, yet he was still reanimated as a lich.

10+ Year Old Account
    To make them feminine obviously.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    You know you probably are the only one that has asked this question literally rather out in the open lol
    What as opposed to what?

It's likely just the dress so they're not confused with the male Liches. Even dead beings can still have some shred of vanity
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Deleted
    While we're on the subject.
    Why do naga females have boobs ? They are reptiles.
    Why do naga females have a humanoid face while the males have reptilian heads ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because when it's female, and vaguely humanoid, Blizzard's first checkpoint is "give it breasts."

This is common in all fantasy games. Look at the Elder Scrolls... any reason as to why female Argonians, which are reptiles, have breasts? Nope. Beyond appealing to the apparently existent crowd of people that get off on lizard tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    Why do naga females have boobs ? They are reptiles.
    Why do naga females have a humanoid face while the males have reptilian heads ?
    That was probably Azshara's doing...

"alright N'zoth, you can turn us into horrible fish-snake people, but... I'm mandating that I keep these."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Boobstooooorm!

But seriously, if Blizzard had to add females to any NPC race, they would surely have boobs. Heh, murlocs with tits...

Not seeing the boobs.

edit: used the modelviewer thing and it clearly doesn't have any boobs, the lich is hollow underneath the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Heenk View Post
    Not seeing the boobs.
    go to model viewer, there under the mantely thing partly.

Maybe she likes that fashion to differentiate herself from male liches?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    go to model viewer, there under the mantely thing partly.
    He's saying that the corset thing itself has "breasts" defined on it, but there's no flesh or bone underneath that armor supporting said... projections.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Why should they not have boobs? Let's not hope that pulling a Jolie becomes a trend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...as disturbing as cows with boobs aka female Tauren....
    Anything goes in a fantasy world....
    Indeed. Consider the Female Tauren Joke: "I once laughed so hard. I milked all over the floor." What in the hell does that entail...

But on the other hand, I'd imagine it's hard to stuff an udder into a set of plate pants
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even though at first I thought the dress arguement was a little stupid, I realized that it's a corset, so it's entirely possible it's just that, not actual boobs made of.. well.. bones (there's a sentence I never thought I'd type).