Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Ghostcrawler Teased Next Lich King and Burning Legions

Ghostcrawler Teased Next Lich King and Burning Legions
    http://bit.ly/16a5B8p

Can this site be trusted?

After the Chinese mistranslation saga, I'll just wait.

Deleted
    Would be awesome to see Bolvar leading scourge army against Burning Legion >

Deleted
    Bad grammar and a post below which has ro9ue's fan xpac confirmed to be the new WoW xpac.

No I don't trust it.

If i recall correctly, Mal'ganis tells us in Icecrown that he will be back with an army to defeat both us and the lich king... but then ICC came out and nothing happened, this small questline is still there. And now we speculate about the next expansion being about the return of the legion, so i guess this could be something, maybe we end up defending a frozen lich king from Mal'ganis!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw under the post: "WoW 6.0 Rise of The Legion drafts and t17 models" so I knew it was fake. Not gonna believe until I see by my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    I saw under the post: "WoW 6.0 Rise of The Legion drafts and t17 models" so I knew it was fake. Not gonna believe until I see by my eyes.
    haha, they took that post right from these forums!
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    [...] next-gen Lich King and Buring Legions.
    nope......

It'd definitely be more interesting to fight proper evil than emo Orcs and what not

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude everything from china is fake. So is this story
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't Bolvar's final words to Tirion that the world could never know that the Lich King still exists and that they should only know of Arthas' death?

I think people are gonna notice that the Lich King is back if scourge armies are fighting along side the Horde and Alliance against the armies of the Legion.
    Sure they won't care right away since they're helping out, but when we eventually kick the legion's asses people are gonna be like "Kay, so you left out the new lich king thing Tirion. Duh hell?"

It would make for an interesting story line for sure. But working in the stories of the Alliance, Horde, Scourge AND the Legion all into one expansion? Sounds quite ambitious and sadly unlikely to me.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Wasn't Bolvar's final words to Tirion that the world could never know that the Lich King still exists and that they should only know of Arthas' death?

I think people are gonna notice that the Lich King is back if scourge armies are fighting along side the Horde and Alliance against the armies of the Legion.
    Sure they won't care right away since they're helping out, but when we eventually kick the legion's asses people are gonna be like "Kay, so you left out the new lich king thing Tirion. Duh hell?"

It would make for an interesting story line for sure. But working in the stories of the Alliance, Horde, Scourge AND the Legion all into one expansion? Sounds quite ambitious and sadly unlikely to me.
    Bolvar's not doing a very good job since people are fighting and dying against Scourge in the Plaguelands. I can't imagine they'd be too happy learning Bolvar has control of the Scourge the whole time.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Bolvar's not doing a very good job since people are fighting and dying against Scourge in the Plaguelands. I can't imagine they'd be too happy learning Bolvar has control of the Scourge the whole time.
    Didn't Blizzard point out that Bolvar would only have control of the scourge within Northrend and the ones beyond are autonomous?
    I believe they answered this question at a Blizzcon panel or something.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Blizzard point out that Bolvar would only have control of the scourge within Northrend and the ones beyond are autonomous?
    Correct, they are free from the lich king, only they have nobody to go back to.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Yeah, I don't think he's either blurting out company secrets or making expansion announcements to the Chinese media.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

TO be fair, lorewise, the Burning Legion does want the Lich King dead. Ner'zhul defied KJ up until his death at the hands of arthas. Since Ner'zul is dead, the only current drive of the current Lich King to defy the legion comes from Bolvar, and that can clearly be understood as to why he would defy the legion.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

I find it out that no one has pointed out yet that the vast majority of the Lich King's power came from Kil'jaeden...
    I can't imagine the scourge would be any sort of serious challenge for a full on burning legion assault when the scourge itself was just a half-assed plan by the legion to weaken Azeroth.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I KNEW IT! RO9UE IS SECRETLY A BLIZZARD DEV THAT'S BEEN FEEDING US INFORMATION THE WHOLE TIME! It makes perfect sense why he took down his stuff and replaced it with a silly drawing now! GENIUS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Correct, they are free from the lich king, only they have nobody to go back to.
    5:07PM Q: What happened to Bolvar? We haven't seen him reign in the scourge at all. What's he doing on the Throne?

5:10PM A: It wasn't an easy transition for him. The scourge and Cult of the Damned operating the in Plaguelands are autonomous.

The Cult of the Damned members are free and presumably controling the Scourge in Plaguelands. But like I said, Bolvar isn't doing a very good job as LK since the Helm of Domination is supposed to give him control.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-08-01 at 12:10 PM.

Deleted
    Article seems to be clutching at straws and drawing conclusions out of thin air.

Because there must always be a Lich King they say it means he must be helping us fight the legion. As much as I would like it, this is no proof.