Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Remove "the Insane" Title from the Game.

It should not be obtainable anymore given the fact that the real challenge to the achievement happened when the ravenholdt, and shendralar reputations were in the game.

Why keep giving out the title to the undeserving?

If you want it to be removed you have to post on official forums, and not on a fan site.

Deleted
    Ravenholdt is still in game, ye scrub. At least check your informations before creating QQ threads.

Fuck, i got Jaylock'd again.
    Last edited by mmoc5310eda363; 2013-08-01 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Zey Jaylock'd me

you are a few years late

Undeserving? You mad or something?

Deleted
    The "Challange"? It was never a challange, it has always been a huge ass grind. True, it might be a slightly lesser grind now days, but it's still pretty "insane" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Undeserving? You mad or something?
    He sounds a little... insane

You think ravenholdt isn't in game? Do you even have the title yourself...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    It should not be obtainable anymore given the fact that the real challenge to the achievement happened when the ravenholdt, and shendralar reputations were in the game.

But.. then people who did the hard work.. also loses it, would only make sense. Just let them keep it.. Else you could as well remove over half the titles from the game because they are easier now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    You think ravenholdt isn't in game? Do you even have the title yourself...
    Last I checked, the building and people are still there *nods and grins* And Wrathion called it "home" during Cataclysm. Think people might not have fully researched.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

ONE of those reputations is still in the game. so....what is the complaint here? it's a damn title, I bet you're mad that people can still get the title off heroic 25M Lich king.

15+ Year Old Account
    Poor Jaylock, ur not a specal snowflake anymore
    It was never a challenge, it was just a GRIND, nothing else
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Oh boy, yet another Jaylock thread.

If anything, it's tougher now considering there are so few Syndicate mobs around now. DMF is just a matter of dailies now, yes (still takes months), but after they removed Shen'dralar in Cata, they also bumped up the challenge for the other factions. There are fewer pirates to kill to get your goblin reps back up after tanking them for the Bloodsails, as well as the aforementioned lack of Syndicate mobs. I've been kicking myself since Cata started that I didn't finish the grind to revered before the expansion dropped.

But yes, please go on about why people are undeserving. I would LOVE to hear your hot opinions.

Deleted
    why not remove all the raiding achievements from previous content because the real challenge was at level X.
    you're like the locks with green fire that want the quest removed the moment they have green fire

you probably got it when it was easier..

Deleted
    Sounds like he got it recently and wants it to go o.O

Sorry that you wasted hours of your life in Dire Maul.

he most likely dont have the title him self and is a sad little git cause he isnt insane enough to try and get it, so if he cant get it non else should.
    btw why moan about that title? its not a req to have, doesnt affect the game in anyway, its only to extend ur insanly large epeen, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Both are nothing. You want to make it insane. Make them get exalted with the Goblins, THEN get Bloodsail, and then Go to Exalted a Second time with Goblins.
    ...with no quests, no way out of the hole... you farm for months. That's insane.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Deleted
    er, jaylock. why so mad?

I got my explorer title on ground mounts ahold that be removed aswell
    Nixs

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear I didn't realize this was a jaylock thread before thinking it was asinine.

Because really, REALLY.

You don't even need an argument beyond a dissapointed head shake to opinions like this.