509 Horde Warlock NZ Looking for night time/weekend raiding guild :)

Experienced(since release ) Undead(moving to Orc) Warlock. 509 Destruction/Demon spec LF a core spot in any guild that raids 3-5days a week

I'm free & available anytime between the hours of 7-11PM NZ Time during the week, and pretty all day and night during the weekends. (GMT+12?). I'm open to server transferring to any US or Oceanic realm.
    I'm not worried about progression at the moment, would just love to get back into raiding. I have a heavy raiding back ground. 10 or 25 man suits perfectly fine.
    I bring cookies and great constant dps with a side of knowing how to play :P haha.

Fatigue is a New Zealand and Australian based progression focused 10 man raiding guild. We are currently looking for quality players, to fill out our main roster for Throne of Thunder.
    Currently we raid 3 nights a week with an optional raid on Sunday if we have the numbers

==============================
    Wednesday
    Aus - 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    NZ - 9:00pm - 11:00pm

Thursday
    Aus - 6:30pm - 9:00pm
    NZ - 8:30pm - 11:00pm

Sunday (optional)
    Aus - 6.30pm - 8.30pm
    NZ - 8.30pm - 10.30pm

Monday
    Aus - 6:30pm - 9:00pm
    NZ - 8:30pm - 11:00pm

==============================

We expect our raiders to be:
    1) On Time
    2) Knowledgeable of all fight mechanics ahead of time
    3) Able to listen to instruction and/or take constructive criticism
    4) Notify if unable to attend a raid night
    5) Stable internet connection
    6) Put progression above loot

If this raiding environment is something you think you'd like to be a part of then we strongly encourage you to sign up at our website.
    www.fatigue-nagrand.enjin.com

If you have any questions feel free to contact any of the officers or GM in game via whisper or in game mail.
    GM: Ghoti
    Officers: Quaithe, Insurgo or Allergies
    Raid Leader: Viscelock

[H - Caelestrasz - US (Oceananic)] Raiders of the Lost Ark - a social Lvl 25 Guild on Caelestrasz that likes Raiding. Members enjoy Guild Perks, 3-man Heroic Scenarios, 5-man randoms, Raids (MoP, DS 8/8 & Old School), enchants & gems. Looking for mature new members of all lvls that enjoy hanging out with a good group of ppl.

We currently raid on Wednesday and will wait until we get some more regular raiders before deciding the 2nd night.

We are NOT Hard Core but we ARE progressive. We'll help you with your spec, gems, enchants and crafting of gear. All we ask in return is you show up on time and ready to raid. We drop Flasks and Food buffs each raid and raiders gets Guild Repairs on raid night.

Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654) with the note: Guild Recruit. Any member can invite. We are seeking MATURE members. This is NOT kindergarten. We're mature but fun. If you think 50 fart jokes is "where it's at", please don't apply.

I've always considered the guild to be a safe haven in a really bad world. Come in, sit back, relax, talk to some people, find some guildies to do a run with. Have fun. This is a game, after all...

We also have Old School Raids on Saturday, where we take a handful of people and run BT, Onyxia, ICC, etc.
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Cael) is recruiting! Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654)! Looking for raiders for 2 nights a week. Flasks, Food & guild repairs on raid night. Help with gems, enchants & crafted gear!