10+ Year Old Account

Super Moderator vs Moderator

So Question what's the difference between Super Moderator and Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Moderator / Global Moderator are not confined to their respective forum.

That's really about it.

And they have different coloured usernames!

Super Moderators get access to the VIP coffee lounge and get a special color next to their name. Nothing more.

Oh ya except Super Mods are responsible and get reports from every single subforum, while a normal moderator just has to worry about cleaning up the subforum they're assigned too.

I also heard Super moderators had increased strength and could fly faster but that's just a rumor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super moderators (like myself) are not limited to any forums. We're also the only ones besides admins that can lift bans when infractions/bans are struck down (which does happen), as well as assist regular moderators with issues they might be having. Think of us as helpers to the regular mods.

Deleted
    And I am above all of them, so if you see any super moderator being mean to you, just send me a PM.

Super Moderators are those of pure heart that have ascended to the next level of Moderator. Features include special aura,increased hair length and free transportation.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i love u dars. do u love me ?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

15+ Year Old Account
    Super mods help with a wider range of problems, including both filling in wherever needed with regular moderation and dealing with issues that don't really fit in one particular forum.

Closing this, because I think that's sufficiently answered and I'd rather not have this derail any more..