10+ Year Old Account

Current Spellpower / Spell Haste WeakAura Help.

I'm looking to make a weakaura that displays my current spellpower as well as my current spell haste. I'm not a LUA guy so I'm reaching out. If anyone uses ElvUI I'm looking for something like how ElvUI retrieves their datatexts information. SpellPower, Spell Haste.

I do not want it to show anything but a number.
    example: Spellpower: 34240 Spellhaste: 13500

If anyone that can help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    -Shade

GetSpellBonusDamage(7) -- for spellpower

GetCombatRating(CR_HASTE_SPELL) -- for spellpower( number )

UnitSpellHaste("player") -- haste value ( in % )
    when you create new icon got to

Indicationd(1st tab) - Text - and put %c

after %c you see custom function

you open editor and paste:

return GetSpellBonusDamage(7)
    similar for others

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. In the custom function box do I only write in
    return GetSpellBonusDamage(7), for spellpower
    or

GetCombatRating(CR_HASTE_SPELL), for spellpower
    Sorry I've only done one LUA edit before and the aura was already made and exported into code.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for someone that can make a Spellpower / Spellhaste WeakAura String.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    d8JDcaqyQyDsv8AjLSljzBi4Vi0mLu1PHYSPupgLUPKI(LKk(MeUKKsTtqL9QSBa7x0OqrdJknok5YcdfQQbJudNQ6GQqNIcoMeDok0cLkAPqLwSKkTCKSivWtjTmvYZLYeLQ0uvLjJktN4IqfxvQKNbkxxvTrvk)eQYMPkBxQQpcQ6HQunnq(UuHrkvQpRIgnkmEuvNusHBHQCnkQZtrwjKBJOFd0RCVPKt5MYT3uoSMVTJPxWxMwB2PS)Mas(c(YuVpaRGbcW0qIs6KoPtAQq(uampO(HTTpyhbvpj9HQk4dr9dB7obb(TEDiDodMfgQQoK0QFyBZWPjrpj9HQk4d5oizDDeCDemGtM3XLy3h1hoev8XP(6nyirbaxIsuIsuIsuIsuIsuIsuIs0u2FtajFbFPlFohjMg9dazQqHDEgu7nvm5htz)nbKCk7VjGKt9(aScgiatdjkPt6KoPPc5tbK0c1psuaWLOeLOeLOeLOenLLrWwRPr)aqMY(BcijrXKFmTjoYVnn6hasB6D8QzNhFeX94RgWbpXUWV3JpCMY(BcijrgyCXubJm4MmLkoXabEM8JPsWxM2bgNWy3kSGvEz2IGfmJWUiuCnpEqMNc8jFuyNNbvBWvofJBQIFD62PjXugb2jdz3iy5Agcwb0LlbceSSCNhpiJt5JNNxlKDJxXfmJLLfqqwqLWkTGMhpiOP2GoC7nLc0o2Bk53wW2BYKjtnHNNxlKDZSBHBXf0LLrxxyMVCNhpiRjtBtlRGQkQmoT)GReY1DYga

10+ Year Old Account
    Suprep,
    How do I get that code to update dynamically to match my procs / buffs?

btw, Thank you very much for putting it together. It's exactly what I'm looking for, just need it to update dynamically with my buffs / procs.

change trigger event to
    COMBAT_RATING_UPDATE,UNIT_SPELL_HASTE,UNIT_STATS,SPELL_POWER_CHANGED

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome that worked, thank you very much!
    Is there a way to also include spellhaste %? Currently that string only gives me the raw rating, and since rating never changes I'd like to also see my SpellHaste percentage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just divide the rating by the amount of rating needed for 1%.

change
    GetCombatRating(CR_HASTE_SPELL)
    to
    format("%.1f%%", UnitSpellHaste("player"))
    Last edited by Aleaa; 2013-08-04 at 12:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, I'm just not really that good with writing code I guess because it is not working.

I did exactly what you said Aleaa, and it just doesn't want to work.

Code:
    function()
        return("SP: "..GetSpellBonusDamage(7).."     Haste: "..format("%.1f%%", UnitSpellHaste("player"))
    end
    Did I do something wrong?
    Here is the WA String incase if I messed it up somewhere else.
    Code:
    da0hdaGiK0LGsgfvQtjPAwqPUfvYUuOHPOoMiTmuLNrfnnuCneABkY3quJJQ05qqRdkQdIilevvpekYePcDrKyJqv9rjLrIaNevLvsQzcv6MqbTtuYpPkgQiAPqvEkXuf1vrP(kui7v1FvWGb5Wi1IHc8yQQjtIll1MjPpRKgTK40aEnuOMnKUnQSBL63anCLy5G65smDkxhITdv8DQGXljDEry)c)0NVWDr5IYZxarmuGDFm4svpQQL2o(UyiKSxgY8M8oXqKhzNtx1fdZffGYckDICx1UGL)fFKIbYL7Q2fvKTVbaUDxp0buafqbeCBiWB3uLKyoGOoowRnzPrr5hCJuCKMJETDtU(4i1akGcOakGiGUynMdiQJJQGWC0MBQynMQIfwuXoGyVbmzPrrjGUyTBQlO0jAyQ1Rh6ERe6qh6qh6qh6qh6qh6qh6qFjHhv1sBhFxejon70zkzYZ8MionpFvxmmxG7vaWDoXsFX6Q2fFKIbYL7Qg7ffARV040B7IbdSU2WpFXsS0x8rkgi3fFKIbYnyjw6lfJ2qkxAC6TvUGjpyi)KYd4rkZhRAdSt6iPmfSzZIV8GKKcU4oqajjtbB2S4lpizszbBjjfCXDiPhmIcEdyIasSQrXXl(vAFm(sJtVTl(ifdK7IkY23aa3URh6akGcOacUne4DazWiDO7TsOdDOdDOdDOd9fFKIbYnubqPVyaCTYTlakxKLgfDb0HgoGiXbISTloaOyvo(mEDoZZjX00ugItKN8EvxmeVOcUTlKGbOrdiw0WWGoCzJWLHbwxB4YzLEPsdSwXo(teo5L3StEejKjLhJ35R6IHWlOG0kpFbgeTF(chcQb88TBx8rPlLNVua2RO9f88uJnLlCiOgWZxWZtn2uo)3UD7cTIcGbaUPrhmyG11gU88TBxkxshzgjpMoFbNZkLzE(2pa

Deleted
    Remove the first "(" in the return line:

Code:
    function()
        return "SP: "..GetSpellBonusDamage(7).."     Haste: "..format("%.1f%%", UnitSpellHaste("player"))
    end