Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I dont get the hate for D3. Sure its not D2, but I still got more fun out of it than many other single player games Ive bought. I personally feel I more than got my money's worth out of it.

Deleted
    wtf is these BoA weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    I dont get the hate for D3. Sure its not D2, but I still got more fun out of it than many other single player games Ive bought. I personally feel I more than got my money's worth out of it.
    its just this number is known since like the release or a month after release so saying this after a YEAR is so pointless thats why i facepalmed there
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Don't worry, D2 was horribad before LoD as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Don't worry, D2 was horribad before LoD as well.
    That to was my experiences with D2. The expansion made all the world differences for me and my game play.

Deleted
    572 ilevel BOA weapons.... GOOOOOODAAAAAAMN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    572 ilevel BOA weapons.... GOOOOOODAAAAAAMN
    In the store for only 59.99.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    D3 selling is hardly a surprise, they had built up a massive hype about a game they didn't release. People thought they would get something they didn't get. That it sold that well was all thanks to D2's success, and had nothing, NOTHING to do with D3 actually being a game worth buying.

The failures of D3 were massive, from Error 37 to the abyssmal item system and the horrendous designchoice that all revolved around the auction house, to the story that was so shallow I felt embarrased with characters so predictable and dumb that I groaned.
    Yet they seem to forget that. No, they sold good and that's all they think matters. And that is just another part of all the things they've done wrong.

WOW finally another proper dog pet, I love it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Woot! BOA epics :O Dat ilvl. <3

"Item - Death Knight T16 Blood 4P Bonus Dancing Rune Weapon will reactivate all Frost and Unholy runes to Death Runes, and convert them to Death runes."

Wow...and the 4set bonus gets weaker and weaker...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So guess boa Garrosh weps is what they meant when they said they wanted to reward people in another way that do difficulties above lfr, not too bad. Also so much for ilvl upgrades and cloaks/gems being the raid nerfs when they hit Throne with the nerfbat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Why the huge nerf to Holy Nova? I wasn't aware it was a cause for concern.
    "no longer splits healing among targets"

So instead you now heal 5 people for 0,2X instead of healing Y players for X/Y. Hope that made sense.

It is the last patch of the expansion.. matters very little what the ilvls are for BOA gear. So you earn it on your main, give it to your alts.. and do what? For most of us, it will just sit on the alt and be replaced on the first quest in the next expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    It is the last patch of the expansion.
    Last RAIDING patch of the expansion, there is more then a good chance we could get a patch 5.5 or even 5.6.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Why the huge nerf to Holy Nova? I wasn't aware it was a cause for concern.
    I'm guessing there was some way to exploit it in SoO and it was deemed easier to change a rarely used spell than rework the encounter.

Deleted
    Am I the only one calling bullshit on 12m d3? I mean, sure 12m accoutns might have it unlocked but honestly, how many of thoose used annual pass? I know 10 or so people who got d3, neither of us did anything but keep paying for wow which we most likley would've anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    Last RAIDING patch of the expansion, there is more then a good chance we could get a patch 5.5 or even 5.6.
    Nope, last patch. If you don't count the pre patch but that's 6.0.

The hate is precisely because it's not D2, it's not D1, it's none of the fantastic games that Blizzard has built their reputation on. It's /okay/, but okay is terrible in comparison to the standard they've set. We expect better than okay from Blizzard, and D3 simply did not live up to the hype... or the wait. TitanQuest and Path of Exile have both been better D3s than Actual D3 is, and that is a tremendous shame.

I got it for free, and I barely feel like I got my money's worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what to think in regards to the BOA weapons.

Maybe, since they're the same name as the old PVP weapons they'll be a random drop in Flex/Norm/Heroic from SOO coins?

YOU WIN LOOT! HELLSCREAM'S CASTER MACE!
    but... I'm a DK...
    GIVE IT TO YOUR PRIEST!!