Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwaky View Post
    Am I the only one calling bullshit on 12m d3? I mean, sure 12m accoutns might have it unlocked but honestly, how many of thoose used annual pass? I know 10 or so people who got d3, neither of us did anything but keep paying for wow which we most likley would've anyways.
    1m people got the annual pass.

I can understand why they brag on their D3 sales to investors, it's actually quite a powerful message:

"Hey, we just released the worst game we've ever created and it completely sucks and STILL sold 12 million copies. Doesn't this sound like the type of company you wanna invest in?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post
    I can understand why they brag on their D3 sales to investors, it's actually quite a powerful message:

"Hey, we just released the worst game we've ever created and it completely sucks and STILL sold 12 million copies. Doesn't this sound like the type of company you wanna invest in?"
    made me laugh, but its true.

Granted, I don't think D3 was crap, it was pretty good, but you know what they say about opinions.

Anyways, in comparison to Blizzard's previous portfolio of games it was a letdown, but it *STILL* sold 12 million copies worldwide
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Nope, last patch. If you don't count the pre patch but that's 6.0.
    Dont pretend like you know what you are talking about. 5.5 has been hinted at as a possibility for a while now.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people that cry about diablo 3 are either band wagoners who whine about whatever is popular to whine about at the moment, or people who thought it was going to be like wow. Diablo 2 wasn't that good until the expansion and diablo 3 may be the same. Diablo 3 wasn't the best game ever, but that is your own fault for hyping yourself up like that. The only big flaw i see with diablo 3 is that it was too short, but who knows maybe an expansion will fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Most people that cry about diablo 3 are either band wagoners who whine about whatever is popular to whine about at the moment,
    Cool. You are assuming.
    I can assume things too.

I had fun playing Diablo 3 with my friends, but I enjoyed Torchlight 2 more.

Deleted
    I hope the ToT debuff will also be activated in LFR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Cool. You are assuming.
    I can assume things too.
    Tencent: I think Patch 5.4 is the last patch in this expansion. Have you started next expansion? Will it be announced in this year's BlizzCon?
    Ghostcrawler: Patch 5.4 is the last content patch, but we will release some bug fixes and balancing patchs after that. We will also release a preview content patch before new expansion. BlizzCon is a good time to tell something about that.

From the interview, one could interpret GC's answer in different ways. There could either be a 5.5 minor patch or no patch at all before 6.0 hits

I'm surprised at the Diablo 3 sales, didn't think they'd be that big.

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    I hope the ToT debuff will also be activated in LFR
    No - in LFR they added loot chest (for every boss) at the start of the instance. C'mon LFR ist easy as shit - and im far away from beeing a elitist or hard core gamer.

@Diablo3 sales - i assume they 12 mio copies also include the sells from the annual pass owners?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Most people that cry about diablo 3 are either band wagoners who whine about whatever is popular to whine about at the moment, or people who thought it was going to be like wow. Diablo 2 wasn't that good until the expansion and diablo 3 may be the same. Diablo 3 wasn't the best game ever, but that is your own fault for hyping yourself up like that. The only big flaw i see with diablo 3 is that it was too short, but who knows maybe an expansion will fix that.
    What ppl don't understand in regard to D3 is it looks like Blizz got a lobotomy after D2:LoL ... what is the reason that yet again an expansion has to fix a Blizz game. Anyway. With Titan not being a subscription based MMO it can be good news for WoW.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Looking forward to 5.4 and 5.5 but hope that the BoA Epic weapons will not ruin the Blacksmith market for crafted weapons.

Nice to see positive numbers for both D3 had WoW (yes they are both incredible figures respectively).

Personally, I found D3 too short lived. It was a shame (at release) its endgame was so sparse on options.

Deleted
    I can still remember the horrors of "Error 37" which haunted me for weeks after the D3 launch. Seriously the launch was extremely bad and I wasn't even able to log in on most days after launch because of the Error 37.

Sadly the game was way too short and predictable and insanity was actually kinda easy even without mega powerful AH gear. Diablo possessing Leah was also kinda predictable from the beginning of the game (especially if one has seen the female Diablo Artwork). The story was pretty simplistic too and sometimes I think that a kid wrote that story.

If I hadn't gotten the game for free with the Annual-pass I would have felt scammed for my money with that terribad launch and short campaign.

Deleted
    Am I the only one reading the New Bind on Account Epic Weapons?? So now we will have ninjas in PUGs stealing weapons for alts -.-''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    With Titan not being a subscription based MMO it can be good news for WoW.
    Probably, but bad news for people who were hoping that new game would be good. I don't think anything decent can come out of non subscription MMO. It would probably come with many small paid content patches and/or pay to win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynair View Post
    Shaohao (New) Earn Venerate status with Shaohao. 10 points.

Is this a typo or some new level of reputation?
    That or it could be just something new, like ''become a champion for your faction at the Argent Tournament''. No rep involved there for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Probably, but bad news for people who were hoping that new game would be good. I don't think anything decent can come out of non subscription MMO. It would probably come with many small paid content patches and/or pay to win.
    If Blizz is postponing Titan to release a b2p p2w MMO then it will be bad. But you losing hope in Blizz has nothing to do with the game not being subscription based. It just means you don't trust Blizz is capable of making anything but a subscription based MMORPGs.

We have to wait and see.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    Am I the only one reading the New Bind on Account Epic Weapons?? So now we will have ninjas in PUGs stealing weapons for alts -.-''

I assume the greed/need system still is in place. So you can't need on axes as a rogue for example.

15+ Year Old Account
    Healing Rain no longer has a higher threshold for diminishing returns in 25 man instances.

Enhancement
    Stormstrike no longer grants extra crit to Elemental Blast.

Restoration
    Purification now also increases the healing done by your Healing Rain by an additional 100%.

Major Glyphs
    Glyph of Healing Storm now only increases direct healing, rather than all healing.
    Wow! this is a wave of nerf bats hitting on our heads. Especially the healing storm glyph, as enhancement i was helping in aoe stacked situations like in iron qon fist phase hc, megaera aoe stacking and some other but this is making it now worthless.
    This is more disappointment for me and 5.4 patch, after side nerfing our enhancement burst dps with fucking up the glyph of elemental totem and removing totemic restoration. Meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Guild wars 2 and Rift are very good games and dont require sub feed. Hell, even swtor is good compared to earlier ftp games.

Titan not being a sub based makes me scared for their in game store