Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    cause Warriors have 9 million cooldowns and can easily close on people or retreat. Try doing the same on a DK. Also you have to be really good to play decently as a Warrior. Anyone can play Ele and still roll BGs. I mean how hard is it to spam 1,2,3,3,3,2,3,2,2,3,3,3,4 ?
    How is that any different to warriors or dks to be fair? must be hard as a dk pushing blood boil to come top of dmg done and think youre good.

Quote Originally Posted by rottenpen View Post
    how on earth you can consider bm a melee?
    blizz has plans to make hunter specs more varied ;>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Thanks for the info?
    you're welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    blizz has plans to make hunter specs more varied ;>
    what blizzard think to do with hunters with what hunters are now its 2 different things. you can argue about if hunter is melee or not just cause you want to argue but fact is a fact someone that play a hunter dosnt need to go in melee range to dmg pet have to do that yes but its automoving so no hunter is a range class
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUxcohdpNzw 0:44 last time i checked melees couldnt hit from that distance
    Last edited by mmoc209c357abe; 2013-08-10 at 05:15 AM.

Deleted
    The big problem is the absolutely retarded CC out there. Poly, into poly, into poly, into cyclone, into cyclone, into cyclone, into bear stun, into disorient, into poly...... or add any combo you want with ridiculous CC. This was just an example - there is several combos out there that keep you CCed indefinitely, unless you have an equally retarded CC team.

So, you heroicly broke the chain with trinkets and whatnot? All they have to do is to survive for 15 seconds and they can do it all again. You on the other hand, my friend, have to wait another 2 minutes to not be humiliated.

It's completely and utterly fucked. ALL CC - or close to all anyway - need to be on DR with eachother, and/or be way way shorter.

Venting time over. Lets hope for the upcoming expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Been trying out some melee classes on the PTR and everything is always the same in every BG I do.

Boomkin... just keeps you rooted. If you catch them they just use the thing that ports them halfway across the map, then they go kitty and sprint. Impossible to snare

Mage... perma snared and frozen. If you get them in a stun they just Blink. If you do somehow manage to catch up to one and put some pressure on him he just Iceblocks while everyone on his team blows you up.

Ele Shaman...ROFL good luck with this one. Does their stupid root totem even have a cooldown? You are at 25% by the time you land your first hit because of the 125k LBs procing 125k LBs into a 175k Elemental Blast.

Warlocks...4 fears 3 of them instant cast, a bubble, and disgusting self healing when Healthstone and Dark Regen are used together. Locks beat healers on the scoreboard. Oh yea and 200k Haunts to go along with the 3 DoTs that are on you.

Hunters...have fun catching up to them while they bounce all over the map. OK you finally caught them...scatter, trap. OK you managed to damage him...Deter, then bounce away now your rooted.

When I play my Warlock I have maybe 2 deaths if we dont have a healer and finish with 10-15 killing blows. When I play melee its reversed. I have 2 kills and 10 deaths. Im even dying to backpedaling bads playing Ele Shaman. The class is so OP you can be terrible and still melt people. Will melee ever get some love or is this a 6.0 will fix it thing?
    Excellent, looking forward to 5.4 then so warriors (that's what you are) get to feel the other end of the stick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clonan View Post
    The big problem is the absolutely retarded CC out there. Poly, into poly, into poly, into cyclone, into cyclone, into cyclone, into bear stun, into disorient, into poly...... or add any combo you want with ridiculous CC. This was just an example - there is several combos out there that keep you CCed indefinitely, unless you have an equally retarded CC team.

So, you heroicly broke the chain with trinkets and whatnot? All they have to do is to survive for 15 seconds and they can do it all again. You on the other hand, my friend, have to wait another 2 minutes to not be humiliated.

It's completely and utterly fucked. ALL CC - or close to all anyway - need to be on DR with eachother, and/or be way way shorter.

Venting time over. Lets hope for the upcoming expansion.
    Blizz could really learn something from Rift there. It was the same problem there in the beginning but then they put all cc on the same DR and that really helped. Don't expect Blizz to do that though, the kids love to blow ppl up while they can't do anything. It's blizz definition of "skill".

15+ Year Old Account
    Lock beat healers on scoreboard, how bad are you and your team if you cant beat the output of a 2 min cd?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Spec rogue !!!!
    Since i finally manage to level mine rogues the problem with rangers go away.Before was with warrior wanst big problem to catch some hunter or mage but droods...
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2013-08-19 at 06:55 AM.

Deleted
    i think melee classes fell out of being relevant in wrath of the lich king

Deleted
    Ele Shaman...ROFL good luck with this one. Does their stupid root totem even have a cooldown? You are at 25% by the time you land your first hit because of the 125k LBs procing 125k LBs into a 175k Elemental Blast.
    It has a 30 second cooldown, can only root you once. And lava bursts are not hitting you for 125k, an ele blasts certainly arent hitting you for 175k.

The problem with ele is it just randomly kills you with overload. Their actual survivability against being trained the fuck out of is piss poor.

Deleted
    I started doing Challenge Mode yesterday and I thought several times "Thank god we don't have a melee, this would be hell of a lot tougher with one". It's just not fair how many mechanics can just be outranged so ranged DPS can just.. flat out ignore them, while melee has to run around or not be able to attack bosses like headless chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    DKs are the worst for escape or closing on someone. At least pally has double freedom and warriors have charge, leap, throw banner and intervene. What does a DK have? Oh goodie I can grip someone to me lemme kill that ranged over there blowing up my team. Oh great he just disengaged, Blinked, Displaced, Lock ported, Thunderstormed, Typhooned, Disarmed, Feared me. Oh what AMS is on cooldown? /em Release.

For any class its always a L2play issue. But L2play for ranged is basically finishing middle school. L2play on a melee feels like a Masters in Astrophysics.

Is this a joke ? apparently 2 death grips and chains are not valid ways to catch someone.. lets not forget ams and oh yeah desigrated ground. wait your unholy? lets not forget pet stun and deathcoil spam.. wait your frost. spam those 90k blasts. wait what dks are the only class that didnt get a damage nerf. hmmm..

Just shhh.. melee's are good vs casters and it is abit to do with L2P your toon but its also based on Learn how the other class plays. you can be the best on your server. but if you dont know what the other class can do you might as well strip down and run into org or Stormwind naked.
    Last edited by Frostbyte; 2013-08-22 at 12:07 AM.

Melee was totally OP against casters before. Now casters can somewhat handle them.
    I hate good mages with that speed-run talent. Those are hard to catch, but apart from shammies that seems somewhat broken currently, i don't have any real trouble with the different casters, as melee.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbyte View Post
    Is this a joke ? apparently 2 death grips and chains are not valid ways to catch someone.. lets not forget ams and oh yeah desigrated ground. wait your unholy? lets not forget pet stun and deathcoil spam.. wait your frost. spam those 90k blasts. wait what dks are the only class that didnt get a damage nerf. hmmm..

Just shhh.. melee's are good vs casters and it is abit to do with L2P your toon but its also based on Learn how the other class plays. you can be the best on your server. but if you dont know what the other class can do you might as well strip down and run into org or Stormwind naked.
    Only baddies have real trouble with the double grip. wait 3 seconds and walk away.
    Several classes didn't get nerfs. Some even buffs.
    Ams helps you for 6 seconds, and doesn't clear anytihng. after that you get rooted again.
    Both warlocks and mages tear them apart. They rip hunters/shammies/shadow :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    I started doing Challenge Mode yesterday and I thought several times "Thank god we don't have a melee, this would be hell of a lot tougher with one". It's just not fair how many mechanics can just be outranged so ranged DPS can just.. flat out ignore them, while melee has to run around or not be able to attack bosses like headless chickens.
    That in itself wouldnt be a problem if they would at least offer options to outplay those mechanics. Mostly it means just less uptime while you still do the same dps as range...
    more uptime or more dps increase when you have less uptime would fix it likewise.

Shadowstep, offensive cloak, lol what roots? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.