Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Bind to Battle.net account items

I was looking through the new loot added in the latest build and saw these BoA items added:

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-bu...filter-bind=10

Anyone know/wanna speculate how these will be obtainable? Or, if they are drops from Garrosh, as the name would suggest, why are they BoA?

Just a datamine error most likely, or a PTR bug. They won't go live as BoA items.

It seems every weapon that Garrosh drops is a remake of the old lv60 horde PVP weapons, which are all BoA.

Deleted
    Ingame store obviously, 20 dollar each for people who want to rock some shit

Judging by having them in Flex, Normal and Heroic difficulty and all having the name Hellcreams <x> they probably drop from Garrosh. I guess this is what Blizzard meant when they started talking about Garrosh dropping special weapons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Judging by having them in Flex, Normal and Heroic difficulty and all having the name Hellcreams <x> they probably drop from Garrosh. I guess this is what Blizzard meant when they started talking about Garrosh dropping special weapons.
    nothing for lfr people? shit storm inc

Quote Originally Posted by Fromhellofdoom View Post
    They said there would be "some extra gain" for those running non-lfr versions of raids, without removing anything from lfr, so they were not talking about trinkets or anything.
    It actually makes sense and will make farm more attractive for people with alts and 10-man guilds. "Yeah, this week we loot a bow... AGAIN. Our hunt already has it, so let's rand for your alts!"

Ingame store obviously, 20 dollar each for people who want to rock some shit
    God I wish these forums didn't have a code of conduct sometimes, but no. Dev already stated they'll never implemented power increasing items. Might want to brush up on your reading skills.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, this is probably that "something extra" that LFR people aren't getting.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    God I wish these forums didn't have a code of conduct sometimes, but no. Dev already stated they'll never implemented power increasing items. Might want to brush up on your reading skills.
    Things dev say != absolute mandate. See "no more limited attempt bosses after ICC" and Ra-den.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Things dev say != absolute mandate. See "no more limited attempt bosses after ICC" and Ra-den.
    Because a heroic-only boss three years later with a different "limited attempt" scheme is exactly the same that saying "no pay to win" monday and announce a pay to win feature wednesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's good. No more disenchanting on items that are not useful to your class.
    16 out of 22 items in our guild are disenchanted due to the fact that everyone already have this item.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they plan on keeping these Weapons/Off Hands off Garrosh as BOA then I think it's something nice because focusing on Alts at the end of Expansions is what a lot of people do after clearing all the content and waiting for the next Expansion. Also as previously mentioned it saves them from being DE'd because you got the same Item again like all the Madness of Deathwing Weapons for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunnar View Post
    If they plan on keeping these Weapons/Off Hands off Garrosh as BOA then I think it's something nice because focusing on Alts at the end of Expansions is what a lot of people do after clearing all the content and waiting for the next Expansion. Also as previously mentioned it saves them from being DE'd because you got the same Item again like all the Madness of Deathwing Weapons for example.
    Thing is if it goes like this, your alt will be more POWERFUL than your main.
    That's really something

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnar View Post
    Yes because I'm really going to enjoy having to run Garrosh every week on alts until a bow drops for my main.

So many gold is going to be spent by people buying Garrosh kills to get these... so many.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Yes because I'm really going to enjoy having to run Garrosh every week on alts until a bow drops for my main.
    You could not and just run your hunter for the bow.

probably typo, remember tarecgosas staff was at first said to be BoE ?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's obviously and expansion of the pay to win store.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    It's obviously and expansion of the pay to win store.
    just stop.
    seriously

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    They also said that there will never be race change or PvE to PvP transfers.