Thread: low priest dps

low priest dps

Can anyone tell me why i have so low dps (battle. net/wow/en/character/garrosh/giddle/advanced) ik i dont have gems/enchants kinda waiting to get better but was doing like 40k dps in a ToT pug

Why are you asking it when you know the answer? No gems, no reforging, no enchants, way over hit cap...
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Deleted
    I'm not really sure what you've expecting people to say here?

There are no logs, you've reforged nothing and you're not really gemmed or enchanted...

In short, you've done nothing to help yourself to better your DPS, so why should anyone take time out of their day to help you do something a simple google search could have at least given you the basics for?

Start here:
    http://www.icy-veins.com/shadow-prie...-pve-dps-guide
    www.askmrrobot.com

Record some logs of you attempting the LFR bosses with your reforged, gemmed and enchanted (even if it's not the expensive stuff) gear and if you're still having problems come back and post the logs and an updated armoury link and maybe people will better be able to help.