Thread: Garrosh Loot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Sorry,it was not Twitter.It was Q&A Chat: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9576259/

Together with this ACTUAL Twitter gave me the impression that those weapons fit this theory. In this short search I couldn't find the mention of "SOMETHING BEFORE GARROSH" attached to the Wrathion Line, but it exists. In time we can dig it.
    If I remember correctly the question was if the cloaks give access to an extra phase or something with a legendary weapon, and Dave mentioned a weapon to PREPARE to fight Garrosh.
    Without having more to go on than what you quoted, there's really nothing there to suggest any kind of weapon. The weapon question was replied to with "glorious orange item." We already know that the legendary is a cloak and these weapons are clearly not legendaries.

Granted, it could turn out that they are connected, in some way, to the legendary quest line. I'd be fine with that. I'm just saying that there's nothing in that quote to suggest it.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    Seriously hoping the weapons won't stay boa as that would more or less turn farming garrosh on alts more or less mandatory for any semi serious guild.
    "semi serious"
    I think you have a skewed idea of what is slack/normal/hardcore :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    So for Mages and Warlocks, there's no 1h sword, dagger, or wand, but I see a 1h spirit mace with 2 sockets. =/ We don't get to use a MH/1H combo for the OH enchant, not to mention we're missing out on what would have been an awesome double socketed 1h. Decent dps loss there. At least the staff is perfectly itemized for Fire.
    Can't lose what you never had really. Not sure what people's obsession is with perfectly itemized gear. I can get the abundance of hit/exp making you overcap and stuff like that, but missing the option for an off-hand enchant? Wow. MH has 2 sockets and offhand none, staff 2 as well so you don't miss out. But yeah that 165 int enchant will be the difference. I heard mages and warlocks were doing bad and needed it.

Not sure if this has been said already but the itens linked on the OP arent garroshs loot, well they might be something he can drop or something but hes actual loot table can be acessed on PTRs dungeon journal and looks nothing like that, he drops stuf of the same ilevel as any other bosses (including the shoulderplates, the corrupted axe and other stuf) and none of these weapons are in there.

Deleted
    There is a DPS offhand but no 1H weapon that mages/locks can use... meh

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brozooka View Post
    The weapons in the first post do not drop off Garrosh. As far as the dungeon journal is concerned the Garrosh shoulders only drop in normal and heroic.
    is the model on thise final?
    They seem to be a bit weird......kinda float above my toon....and dont exactly fit well.......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    since Garrosh loot is 8ilvls higher
    last i checked ob the ptr that was not the case
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    is the model on thise final?
    They seem to be a bit weird......kinda float above my toon....and dont exactly fit well.......
    Its ptr so nothing is really final but I wouldn't expect them to change.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brozooka View Post
    Its ptr so nothing is really final but I wouldn't expect them to change.
    understand that, but there seem to be some jarring problems still with these shoulders.....like the right hand tusk....it dsnt actually rest on the shoulder it just floats above it
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

So uhm.. This builds PTR has the BoA weaps..
    None for LFR
    548 Flex
    561 Normal
    574 Heroic

I really dislike him dropping items 8 above the rest of the raid. I'd rather have it be guaranteed warforged, like Ra-Den.

Makes it feel like the rest of the loot in the dungeon is kind of pointless once he goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by aegors View Post
    binds on account?
    according to my guildie that plays on the ptr its a bug

It looks like there are only cooldown reduction trinkets for Strength, Agility and Tank rolls. If they've removed the caster cooldown reduction trinket I'll be bitterly irritated and disappointed.
    The only other fun trinket for healers is multistrike and cleave healing which is saddening as they'll probably be average and merely be extra overhealing (and the chance to cleave heal is 2-3%? worst 'fun' trinket ever).
    Last edited by appro; 2013-08-08 at 02:15 AM.

Well it looks like heroic raiders are going to have to alt run to get the weapons for their mains, on top of flex and lfr. Fun days.

Seems like while this raid is going to be good on many fronts, its going to be shitty on many others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Well it looks like heroic raiders are going to have to alt run to get the weapons for their mains, on top of flex and lfr. Fun days.
    If you don't happen to play the same class on multiple twinks, or play something that uses similar weapons, you can't get what you want for your main anyways (atleast not in LFR), due to class/specc based loot).
    Flex will be a different story however.

But still, we know that LFR will be gated, so atleast those weapons won't be relevant for the high end progression guilds anyways, since I hardly doubt that this tier will last longer than the 3 weeks ToT lasted, and LFR Garrosh will most likely not be available then.

They also said Flex will be gated aswell, just a bit faster than LFR, so Flex might actually be important, even for Guilds like Method and BL, but time will tell.