Dropping T15 2 piece bonus

I just got the heroic TF Rein Binders fists and they are 6 levels better than the heroic T15 gloves with one more socket. Just wondering if I should drop my 2 piece bonus like Landsoul does? I'm TG fury at 551 ilevel (Playing on TW server so 8 ilevels higher).
    Last edited by mstg; 2013-08-02 at 06:14 AM.

Honestly if your enrage uptime is good i would drop it. In only using 3pc h t15. My chest and shoulders are H TF hoping to get my helm on animus. I haven't tested out my DPS without 2pc

10+ Year Old Account
    SEP of 2p is ~600. That being said, it's an average value since WHEN it procs massively increases/decreases value.

Don't drop it would be my gut feeling, but math it out. It's probably close enough it's a wash. Although why you aren't using 4p is what I'm more interested in.

Riding on this topic, I just started raiding casually and the shoulders from tortos dropped. I broke the 4 piece tier as the shoulders were 502. I then also replaced the 502 tier pants with the lfr leishen ones. Would the better itemized gear be better then the 4 piece bonus?

My char is alyxxia from frostmourne-us. any advice is sincerely appreciated.

Than You.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xeiral View Post
    Riding on this topic, I just started raiding casually and the shoulders from tortos dropped. I broke the 4 piece tier as the shoulders were 502. I then also replaced the 502 tier pants with the lfr leishen ones. Would the better itemized gear be better then the 4 piece bonus?

My char is alyxxia from frostmourne-us. any advice is sincerely appreciated.

Than You.
    no
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    no
    /10char
    Yes m'lord...

thanks!

Should be keeping 4pc unless 1 you have a ton of crit already 2 if there's another warrior in raid. Since you raid casually keep your 4pc