Question with these "Virtual Realms"

So if other players are able to join guilds and use the AH and what not could this be a way to transfer gold through servers? If a player with a toon on server A joins a guild on server B could he per say transfer gold into the guild bank then ask the guild master to take the gold out and give it a toon of his in server B?

Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    So if other players are able to join guilds and use the AH and what not could this be a way to transfer gold through servers? If a player with a toon on server A joins a guild on server B could he per say transfer gold into the guild bank then ask the guild master to take the gold out and give it a toon of his in server B?
    In this situation there is no server A and no server B, theres just the virtual realm AB.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why not? For all intents and purposes, Server A and Server B would be one server under Virtual Realms, right?

As I understand it, it's basically an emulated, software-based server merge, rather than a physical hardware merge.

If I'm understanding things properly you shouldn't even need a guild bank for it, you should be able to just send the gold through the mail, assuming the two servers are on the same virtual realm hub world. The thing we don't know yet is what realms will be "merged" together, or if it even matters when it comes to things like sending mail to other characters.

So if i understand it right, with 2 servers joined virtually u could have 22 of your own toons in your own guild (11 from each server) {assuming u had another person/account to do the invites}