Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Truth, Garrosh should have been assassinated back in Nagrand before he ever had a chance to become a "thing"
    I just didn't like the character from the get go, and now he's the character every other lore character hates, and the strong amount of the community too.
    Its just a joke how much people allowed themselves to be strung along by his empty promises and shallow offering, when really, they lost sight of things like what the horde really is, what the bigger picture is.

Garrosh is a character for the shallow discontent of the community. Seriously, its like watching those cartoons in the 80s with obvious bad guys doing bad guy things, and there cronies following them and never getting anything out of it.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I just didn't like the character from the get go, and now he's the character every other lore character hates, and the strong amount of the community too.
    Its just a joke how much people allowed themselves to be strung along by his empty promises and shallow offering, when really, they lost sight of things like what the horde really is, what the bigger picture is.

Garrosh is a character for the shallow discontent of the community. Seriously, its like watching those cartoons in the 80s with obvious bad guys doing bad guy things, and there cronies following them and never getting anything out of it.
    Garrosh needs a mustache. So he can twirl it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Garrosh needs a mustache. So he can twirl it.
    Mummra - Skeletor - Hordak - Garrosh Hellscream.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    Are you an orc? No? You are dead then. Are you willing to fight for the views of a Warchief that include genocide on a planetary scale? Are you willing to allow yourself to be experimented upon to increase the strength of the Horde? Are you willing to be called weak, pathetic, and a failure should you die because of said experiments? Please note if you show even the slightest hesitation or any form of rebellion you will be executed with extreme prejudice.

Yes...ok...so Im good to go then

What they started in Warcraft 1, was a complete Warhammer rip-off, with no originality or creativity.
    And they made some bucks to start this franchize. So yes, was a warhammer ripp-off and the start of WARCRAFT

Here's the thing (which for some reason is incredible hard to grasp) - in WoW YOU DON'T GET TO BE THE BAD GUY - you get to the heroes that save the planet. You will NEVER get to be the real bad guy (closest thing would be Death Knight 55-58), because that's not what Blizzard wants.
    Yeah, we all know that. We only hope for something different, or we can't do that. Maybe we can only talk about how good are orcs...

And "the Backstabber"? You mean Doomhammer? The "backstabbing" bit was retconned years ago, move on - if you can.
    Yeah I can. But I liked that. So I don't see any problem talking about that no?

I played Warcraft 1 and 2 when they were new and fresh, and sure, playing semi-retarded orc grunts who wanted to "zug zug" everything was fun, but about as deep as dinner plate. With Warcraft 3 they went from "black and white" to "grey" - most people enjoy "grey" as it allows for something a lot more creative than just "kill kill kill" and "evil vs good".
    I like grey zone too. And balck and white. The old frostwolfs were really grey, and Trolls too, so their "Black" army are not full of black people killing things. But well, this days are white and white. People turning black= killed or hated (don't kill sylvanas, she is white-grey, maybe 90% grey, but grey!!!).

Oh and "Grom's Horde"? Erm, you mean that ragtag band of demon junkie Warsong orcs? I'd hardly call that a Horde.
    Yep, maybe I could call them "band". Like Thralls Band in WC3 (no Horde until the FT campaign).
    Last edited by Belisaurio; 2013-08-02 at 10:08 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    And they made some bucks to start this franchize. So yes, was a warhammer ripp-off and the start of WARCRAFT

Yeah, we all know that. We only hope for something different, or we can't do that. Maybe we can only talk about how good are orcs...

Yeah I can. But I liked that. So I don't see any problem talking about that no?

I like grey zone too. And balck and white. The old frostwolfs were really grey, and Trolls too, so they "Black" army are not full of black people killing things. But well, this days are white and white. People turning black= killed or hated (don't kill sylvanas, she is white-grey, maybe 90% grey, but grey!!!).

Yep, maybe I could call them "band". Like Thralls Band in WC3 (no Horde until the FT campaign).
    Uhm yes, there was a Horde prior to the TFT campaign. It was mentioned quite a few times in RoC... Though, at that point it mostly refered to the orcs.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    the title is Warchief.

Not peace chief.

The warchiefs job is to oversee the war. Both offensive & defensive. Thrall never really mounted any major offensive attacks from what i saw anyway.
    Hi

Glory and conquest are good and all, but I don't like my leader being a major dick to his own people as well.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Uhm yes, there was a Horde prior to the TFT campaign. It was mentioned quite a few times in RoC... Though, at that point it mostly refered to the orcs.
    That was a sarcasm. Joke if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    the title is Warchief.

Not peace chief.

The warchiefs job is to oversee the war. Both offensive & defensive. Thrall never really mounted any major offensive attacks from what i saw anyway.
    Then you weren't looking very hard.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Name 5 attacks on the alliance thrall ordered. Go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... He put a bounty on your head in Ashenvale, threatened to have you hurled off a cliff in Stonetalon, and all his actions against the trolls and the Alliance clearly shows that he wants to destroy everyone and everything that stands in his way - he even says so a billion times.
    On both of those quests, he jumped to the conclusion that you were aiding the enemy or keeping secrets from him. He is quite rash and hotheaded, I never said otherwise. But by the time your character is established, so to speak, in the higher levels, he routinely calls you among his finest soldiers and heroes, and counts on you to take care of his most important missions. He even fights alongside you in Pandaria. And as I said, the trolls are rebels, and his primary enemy is the Alliance. No leader worth anything will tolerate rebellion, or let his enemies walk all over him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Who said anything about the Alliance?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    They weren't at War, so why the fuck should he?! Thrall launched War on the Legion, the Scourge, the Qiraji and just about any other threat before Cataclysm.

- - - Updated - - -

the title is Warchief.

Not peace chief.

Guess you completely missed the pre-Wotlk event where he told Saurfang to prepare the army....

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    The Horde and Alliance were in a cold war when Garrosh replaced Thrall. They weren't friends by any means, but they weren't at each others' throats either.
    Then Garrosh came to power, singlehandedly decided 'I don't like the Alliance. I want to kill every single one of them' and proceeded to attempt genocide. I trust you know what genocide means? It's not just invading their lands and conquering them. It's not just fighting and defeating their armies. It's butchering every single man, woman and child, soldier and civilian alike, of a certain race, until they are wiped clean from existence. It's widely considered to be the most horrible thing that can be done. And that's exactly what Garrosh intended to do to the Alliance. Even the other leaders of the Horde were all 'erm, dude? No. That's just sick.'

If that's not crossing a line, then quite frankly you need your morals checked.
    What's your point? Contrary to what many players seem to think, this isn't real life, it's a game. A game that's centralized on WAR. I want the Horde to be a darker faction, and to be at war with the Alliance at all times. I chose to play Horde because on paper they're supposed to be the darker faction, and Garrosh delivers on that premise.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    That was a sarcasm. Joke if you want.
    ... I'm not sure you know what sarcasm is then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    What's your point? Contrary to what many players seem to think, this isn't real life, it's a game. A game that's centralized on WAR. I want the Horde to be a darker faction, and to be at war with the Alliance at all times. I chose to play Horde because on paper they're supposed to be the darker faction, and Garrosh delivers on that premise.
    Sucks to be you then, because that's not what Blizzard wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    the title is Warchief.

Not peace chief.

Who said anything about the Alliance?
    The person you quoted did.

... I'm not sure you know what sarcasm is then.
    If you don't know, it was just a joke. No problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    The person you quoted did.
    I'm not seeing the word Alliance in there. Unless "the war" is an alternate spelling I'm not aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Sucks to be you then, because that's not what Blizzard wants.
    It's okay, I've still got Sylvanas. Blizzard won't dare kill her off anytime soon, no matter how many pansy pacifist players there are.