Thread: T16 bis list?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    the 2nd boss drops a weapon, we have 5 potential weapons thankfully

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jinsu View Post
    its actually really disappointing that our bows drop off the last two encounters.
    There are a total of 5 ranged weapons dropping in the instance thou.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/104563-korkron-hand-cannon
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/104627-hi...eserve-longbow
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/104433-death-lotus-crossbow
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/104486-da...carded-longbow
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/105683-hellscreams-warbow

So is Ticking Ebon Detonator going to be our 2nd trinket or does Haromm's Talisman provide a nice alternative?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    BiS According to which spec? Doesn't look like BiS MM
    Why would you even bother with that gigantic pile of shit specc that even blizzard have forsaken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Why would you even bother with that gigantic pile of shit specc that even blizzard have forsaken.
    Damage output aside it's the most enjoyable spec out of the x3.

The Garrosh weapons are already upgraded are they not? Sure, it's not 100% impossible that they will be upgradeable but I'm doubtful.

...and for the BiS list - it seems pretty accurate, you are right about the second ring. We are going to need that hit rating. This is of course if we are going for crit as our main secondary stat again which seems highly likely.
    Last edited by Haxlax; 2013-08-24 at 03:34 AM.

Until you get heroic or WF Leggings of Unabashed Anger, the BiS will be the crafted ones: Gorge Stalker Legplates

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    Damage output aside it's the most enjoyable spec out of the x3.
    In your opinion.

Last edited by NCPRicket; 2013-08-26 at 08:31 PM.
    <Washed Up Scrubs> - Mal'Ganis (US)
    Visit my stream! I stream every night starting at 9 PM EST.
    Also, be sure to visit my YouTube channel!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxlax View Post
    The Garrosh weapons are already upgraded are they not? Sure, it's not 100% impossible that they will be upgradeable but I'm doubtful.

...and for the BiS list - it seems pretty accurate, you are right about the second ring. We are going to need that hit rating. This is of course if we are going for crit as our main secondary stat again which seems highly likely.
    the heirloom weapons from garrosh can not be upgraded

Deleted
    I thought http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/105612-ti...ebon-detonator was very bad since you lose the agility so fast and the fact that it works opposite of renataki makes it hard to time your shots when the trinket is at full capacity (?)
    Last edited by mmoca620084874; 2013-08-26 at 09:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    I thought http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/105472-as...of-consequence was very bad since you lose the agility so fast and the fact that it works opposite of renataki makes it hard to time your shots when the trinket is at full capacity (?)
    you are linking the CD reduction trinket :P. The Ebon detonator was changed to drop 1 stack every 0.5 sec, so it will last 10 sec total, like all other rppm trinkets.
    I think the trinket choice is easy, but is good that at least there are reliable alternatives to BiS ones, which are not such a big difference as in t15.

For BM you want AoC+Ebon detonator, and for SV you want Haromm's talisman and Ebon detonator. AoC is really lackluster for SV, while Haromm's talisman yields 1.5-2% more DPS than for BM

Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    you are linking the CD reduction trinket :P. The Ebon detonator was changed to drop 1 stack every 0.5 sec, so it will last 10 sec total, like all other rppm trinkets.
    I think the trinket choice is easy, but is good that at least there are reliable alternatives to BiS ones, which are not such a big difference as in t15.

For BM you want AoC+Ebon detonator, and for SV you want Haromm's talisman and Ebon detonator. AoC is really lackluster for SV, while Haromm's talisman yields 1.5-2% more DPS than for BM
    I'm not so sure you'd take Haromm's over Assurance of Consequence as surv, since you'd get 100% uptime on BA+Multidotting potential with it. Alongside a reduction on Stampede and RF, I'm pretty sure Assurance outweighs the other trinkets in both BM+Surv.

Your trinkets are very limited as BM. Really the only ones you can use is the assurance of consequence and the ticking ebon detonator. With SV Haromm's talisman is really good, so that and the assurance are likely to be BiS.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Is the reverse renataki rppm ? If so then that drops it value again.. you won't be able to plan out your BW with it or anything really.. one pull it'd line up with stampede and get some decent hits off and also a couple BW.. the other pull it'd end up with 60% cobra shots.. and gg.. I got some decent results with the mastery trinket.. /shrug.. Even on aoe encounters (since i take it cleave doesn't proc off your pet), you do some solid beast cleave dmg when it procs..

Dunno.. i'd have to see some solid arguments for the reverse renataki for me to use it.. the rate at which it goes down along with it's randomness is really really off putting..

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    Is the reverse renataki rppm ?

Yes

(10 words)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    Is the reverse renataki rppm ? If so then that drops it value again.. you won't be able to plan out your BW with it or anything really.. one pull it'd line up with stampede and get some decent hits off and also a couple BW.. the other pull it'd end up with 60% cobra shots.. and gg.. I got some decent results with the mastery trinket.. /shrug.. Even on aoe encounters (since i take it cleave doesn't proc off your pet), you do some solid beast cleave dmg when it procs..

Dunno.. i'd have to see some solid arguments for the reverse renataki for me to use it.. the rate at which it goes down along with it's randomness is really really off putting..

yea somehow i missed that lol.. but yea, won't be worth it then.. esp with how quick the proc ticks down. If they changed it to 20 secs like renataki and make it tick down every 1 sec.. then yea.

Deleted
    they changed the trinket several times already... the very first time it was 20 sec, starting on 20 stacks and losing one each attack. Then they changed it to loss 1 stack per second for 20 sec, and now it is 10 sec losing 1 stack per 0.5 sec. BTW all RPPM trinkets are now on a 10 sec duration on PTR, including renatakki and bad juju. One point in favor of AoC is that the agi procc has a fixed ICD, like the 5.2 VP trinket, so it is reliable, and possible to take advantage. With RPPM trinkets lasting only 10 secs, it can procc when you are low on focus and completely waste the procc, plus they will procc a lot less than in 5.3