Thread: T16 bis list?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    I've ran a lot of sims, before the toth fix on simc and after.

Haromm is the better option with assurance when you are playing SV.
    Ticking is the better option with assurance when you are playing BM.

The reasoning is pretty straight forward due to the majority of our damage as SV benefits from Haromm.
    As for BM not even half our damage benefits from the haromm trinket, so ticking is better for BM.
    You sure about that? cuz Haromm still shows around 5% of dmg for me as BM and Survival, is not a bad proc either, if you don't get a lucky proc from TED and happen just as Kill command comes off cd, you ended up loosing the best part of the proc, I don't really see the Improvement of having TED over Haromms, and with my gear, it Sims lower as well, Idk at BiS gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
    You sure about that? cuz Haromm still shows around 5% of dmg for me as BM and Survival
    The damage percentage will look exactly the same for all three specs. The amount of damage it added will be different when you add in pet/guardian damage. Not sure if you were aware of it or if was just an oversight, but I can't seem to find a way to make Haromms be equal for Beast Mastery and Survival in terms of the multistrike proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    The damage percentage will look exactly the same for all three specs. The amount of damage it added will be different when you add in pet/guardian damage. Not sure if you were aware of it or if was just an oversight, but I can't seem to find a way to make Haromms be equal for Beast Mastery and Survival in terms of the multistrike proc.
    Oh I missed that, you're right my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    while the pasive may not be that great for BM (just because KC cant proc it and how LnL works) but the proc is much better. if i could chose i will take haroms even tho i play bm most of the time, im done with RPPM specially 1 that can go wasted like TED.

you can plan your BW with haroms, u cant with TED. on other hand the mastery on ted is crucial to make this trinket better for BM. nothing else, the mastery on a heroic trinket like ted is around (2211) 7% more mastery, if you reforge that to crit it will still be around 3% more pet damage wich still quite good. the proc is totally garbage other than the opener. wich in some fights (shamans) is going to favor a lot TED over haroms.

if i could choose my trinkets i will still take AOC+Haroms even for BM. i will take the 500 or 1k diference.

Quote Originally Posted by jinsu View Post
    its actually really disappointing that our bows drop off the last two encounters.
    Let's have all our loot drop from hc immerseus

Our BiS bow does drop off paragons, but there are so many options in the mean time. Protectors, Galakras, Malkorok. They will still be huge dps upgrades for anyone not using a heroic bow. Also, Black Blood of Ysharrj, off garrosh. Feel bad for int casters.

Over 3 full clears in normal and been doing flex every week. A bow refuses to drop for me. Not to mention all those wasted coins/ But hey at least I got ebon detonator and 4p pretty fast so it's not all bad.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scranton, PA...yes where the office was made!
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Over 3 full clears in normal and been doing flex every week. A bow refuses to drop for me. Not to mention all those wasted coins/ But hey at least I got ebon detonator and 4p pretty fast so it's not all bad.
    It sucks when I look at my gear, 566 ilvl with 530 bracers and I finally got the BoA from garrosh(first boa my 10m has seen, and we've been killing it since week 1).. too bad it was flex, can't hate on the 2 red sockets coming from heroic tot bow.

Deleted
    Farming the place on 25man since week one, got 2set last Tuesday and aoc last Wednesday. Atleast I have my weapon.