Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    For reselling it will depend on the server, but Ghost Iron ore is a safe bet to have. JC will need more of it for the gems in new gear, Engineers will need it for bars for the cooldown they get. Alchemists will need it to turn into trillium bars that they turn into Living Steel and trillium bars they sell on to Blacksmiths, who need the trillium bars for their cooldown each day.
    Ghost Iron Ore for 42g a stack, worth getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerr View Post
    Ghost Iron Ore for 42g a stack, worth getting?
    On my server that's a bargin right now. On your server that might be over average.

Basically on my server, anything under 40g was my buy price before 4.2, prices shot up to like 70g in 4.2 but it settled down to afterwards where my new buy price was 60g, I'm expecting it to go up to 80-90g after 5.4 settles down.

You need to know your server prices to judge the value of items truly.

Deleted
    I'm essentially expecting EVERYTHING will go up a tad, but level out very quickly price-wise. Ghost Iron & Windwool maybe being the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    And from where do you have this information? Lots of people claim this but no one I asked so far has shown something like a breakdown that evidently assures there will be more new Items which require Living steel on demand than old Items requiring Living steel no longer on demand.

Enchanting mats I believe but the sha crystal tip is way speculative and I would advise everybody not to touch these.
    The other items like Ghost Iron or Golden Lotus which people speculate on can still be sold vor a noteworthy amount even if the predictoins fail you are facing a minor loss only. Sha Crystals on the other hand may completely plummet, we're talking 60 Gold here.

Exactly man.

Quote Originally Posted by Friskyrum View Post
    Exactly man.
    476 Crafted Belts
    496 Belts from Timeless Isle and Honor Gear and justice point gear (5.0 valor rep gear now no rep and justice points)
    522 Belts from Conquest Gear and Shado pan Assault (much cheaper now)
    528 Belts from LFR
    535 Belts from Timeless Isle
    540 Belts from Flex
    553 Belts from Normal
    Heroic Belts
    Weapon Chains
    5 for the new Engineering cooking bag
    15 each for the two new engineering pets
    30 for the new epic engineering mount

Yeah I wonder why people are stocking up on living steel. *rolleyes* I only have 216 on one faction, I'll go through that alone in belts let alone the new stuff. And considering how everything is coming out in stages, as well as waiting on engineering cooldowns, it should sustain an increased price for a few months.

Im thinking enchanting mats are gonna skyrocket.