Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    What game are you talking about!? You must be talking about 27!
    Godshot ?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Nothing game related just show/book related
    Joffrey dies
    Im reading the books, as audiobook, and i just passed that point. I must say - im not as happy with it in the books as i will be when i see it in the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Godshot ?
    But he said making it through the end! He never did say I won though... Greeney be more specific!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Spoiler alert, everyone dies >.>
    Well, if we're all going to die, I suggest we kill something we can eat tonight as it may be our final meal. You have a duck avatar, and I hear they're delicious.

note- I may have a sheep avatar, but it's completely mechanical. Lots of metal, oil and whatnot does not make for an edible meal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Im reading the books, as audiobook, and i just passed that point. I must say - im not as happy with it in the books as i will be when i see it in the series.
    Oh it will be so sweet to watch. In fact season 4 is going to be more baddass then season 3 I think

But he said making it through the end! He never did say I won though... Greeney be more specific!
    Just about everyone I played or modded with you in it. You live too long. Every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Just about everyone I played or modded with you in it. You live too long. Every time.
    Well its because I never give anyone a sense of my role! Oh and because who would dare lynch a red panda!? Besides you should have played last game, I was killed night 2! Night 2!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Die of fate dictates that I vote for number 20. That would be Silkku this time.

vote: Silkku

10+ Year Old Account
    There are at least a few people playing this game that watch the show and haven't read the books, so please keep spoilers from the book out of this thread.

The roles / allegiances are based loosely on the tv show (If Robb had a wife in this game it would be Talisa and not Jeyne).

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Die of fate dictates that I vote for number 20. That would be Silkku this time.

vote: Silkku
    A lion should not concern itself with the opinions of the sheep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    There are at least a few people playing this game that watch the show and haven't read the books, so please keep spoilers from the book out of this thread.

The roles / allegiances are based loosely on the tv show (If Robb had a wife in this game it would be Talisa and not Jeyne).
    You are now dead to me Kraykray

10+ Year Old Account
    Well its because I never give anyone a sense of my role! Oh and because who would dare lynch a red panda!? Besides you should have played last game, I was killed night 2! Night 2!!!!
    It's true, he died night two, thanks to a doc that turned into a serial killer with one (un)lucky role of the dice.

- - - Updated - - -

A lion should not concern itself with the opinions of the sheep.
    Sounds like a soild claim to being of house Lannister. Lannister's are the lion's right?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's true, he died night two, thanks to a doc that turned into a serial killer with one (un)lucky role of the dice.
    I still need to kill Ely, and I can not do it this game.

*goes into corner to cry about it*

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically Theon was kidnapped as a boy to make sure his daddy (a lord out on the Iron Islands) played nice and didnt rebel. So Theon was raised with House Stark for several years and joined House Stark against the Lannisters. However Robb needed ships so he sent Theon back to daddy to beg for ships. Daddy said "screw house stark son, lets invade them!" and theon said "yes daddy" and so betrayed House stark.
    I do believe Theon said "Hey! Quit stealing my ideas!" and then "yes daddy" after his dad pimp slapped him back a decade.

I wonder who is the King in House Lannister. Joffrey or Tywin. I suppose that Joffrey could be king in name while it is Tywin or Cersei who is giving the orders - maybe even at odds with one another.
    Names aside, it's Tywin in charge with Joffrey not really having any role.

re: Finger of Trust: You can't even give yourself the Finger of Trust this game.

Deleted
    Sounds like a soild claim to being of house Lannister. Lannister's are the lion's right?
    Correct Lord Sheep

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a lion.

I am Eddard Stark (Just his floating head).

I am....confused.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep - and their motto is "Hear me roar!", its what Tywin (Charles Dance) said to Jaime Lannister (Nikolai Coster Waldau) when he was being sad about being called Kingslayer ^^

I just like quoting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to add another slayer to my list of played roles. Damnit Jaime Lannister, I wanted that role!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I am a lion.

I am Eddard Stark (Just his floating head).

I am....confused.
    That's a lie and you know it. Heck, we all know that your role is author/mod, meaning that YOU are George R. R. Martin. Meaning that no one has any night actions, and you can rebuke any lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I do believe Theon said "Hey! Quit stealing my ideas!" and then "yes daddy" after his dad pimp slapped him back a decade.
    Im not sure what i should think of Baelon though i laughed very hard at his reaction when he received Theon's... package.