Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    That sounds like a hella awkward role.
    Also, considering that the role involved lynching both a townie and a presumed Mafia (would really surprise me if Cersei was a townie), I think it's quite likely that Silkku is a survivor.

- - - Updated - - -

And by role, I mean win condition

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Hmm, seeing how my window of opportunity is closed might as well throw this as a heads up here since I see no harm in it:

There are people (probably more than just me) in game with secondary win conditions. I had one to win solo as "lyncher". Basically I was given a Role, a Character and a Player. If I started a vote on or hammered all of them it would count as win for me even if it would conflict with someone else's win condition.

The Role was Smallfolk, Character was Cersei Lannister and Player was Xanjori

Thought people would like to know. Good night
    So since Xanjori was night killed, you can't fulfill that condition?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    So since Xanjori was night killed, you can't fulfill that condition?
    Secondary win condition. He wins with <faction x> OR by meeting his conditions.

So yes, he can still win, but not his condition.

<clarification for everyone else, not just you, rollo>

Sounds really odd and clunky, doesn't sound very Krayzy-esque

15+ Year Old Account
    To me, that would mean you are Tyrion or Petyr.

vote Silkku

- - - Updated - - -

Although if you were Tyrion with that secondary condition, I would assume you'd want to kill a different Lannister. Cersei would still work though.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

15+ Year Old Account
    To me, that would mean you are Tyrion or Petyr.

vote Silkku
    Tyrion makes a good bit of sense, I don't see it being Baelish. I still see Baelish as a pure survivor with investigation/role blocking on alternating nights, or something of the sort.

However, it could also be a number of characters, so I'm still resisting voting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, I'm going to assume you are a survivor. Survivor's shouldn't be allowed to survive.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Trust List (accuracy about 40%)
    Trusted
    Omerto - Me!
    Greeney - Still basing this off of Greeney being Mason
    Catta - Cleared via investigation
    Dyra - Implied townie
    Ely - Hodor.
    Neutral
    listo - Town-ish
    Pistol - Mafia odds: 30%
    Virothe - No read
    kel - No read.
    Keleb - Seems fishy, no concrete thoughts
    Probable Scum:
    Celtic - Feels off.
    Falbacca - Did not protest being called scum yesterday.
    Anakso - hiding?
    Silkku - very quiet
    Uggor - quiet
    Rollo - no posts in the past like 6 pages
    I never really had a chance ... Wednesday was my mom's birthday - I had gone out to lunch with her, my nephew, and Worg and then again later at dinner with the rest of my family (well stayed long enough to get an order to go) ... by the time I got home, our 25-man raid had already started so I didn't really have time then ... by the time I was gonna post, it already had unofficially had gone to night ...

and NO, I am not scum thankfully.

Deleted
    Also, I'm going to assume you are a survivor. Survivor's shouldn't be allowed to survive.
    Why not?

Also
    FoS Fal
    FoS Uggor

1/2 FoS Sikku. I believe you were busy but day 1 you were a complete oddball

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Why not?

Also
    FoS Fal
    FoS Uggor

1/2 FoS Sikku. I believe you were busy but day 1 you were a complete oddball
    Survivors aren't really pro town, they are pro self. They can be helpful but also a big problem (see the pokemon game)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Survivors aren't really pro town, they are pro self. They can be helpful but also a big problem (see the pokemon game)
    See ElyPop last game too, although ElyPop was fairly tame compared to what I was hoping.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Pro self means surviving to the end. Playing for mafia isn't exactly in their best interests so survivors would play for town would they not?

10+ Year Old Account
    See ElyPop last game too, although ElyPop was fairly tame compared to what I was hoping.
    I still want my revenge on Ely, eating him as a zombie was not enough!

Now, talk about a horrible night for the town, losing a cop and what I presume to be a doc. From last day phase only 1 person had a vote on either Blood or Xanjori and that was Catta. That vote came from post 591 and lasted through the entire day which ended on 978. Not once did they change after it, only putting a FoS on Ana.

Vote: Cattaclysmic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I still want my revenge on Ely, eating him as a zombie was not enough!

Now, talk about a horrible night for the town, losing a cop and what I presume to be a doc. From last day phase only 1 person had a vote on either Blood or Xanjori and that was Catta. That vote came from post 591 and lasted through the entire day which ended on 978. Not once did they change after it, only putting a FoS on Ana.

Vote: Cattaclysmic
    Except Catta DID change his vote. To Virothe. In an attempt to save LaReine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Except Catta DID change his vote. To Virothe. In an attempt to save LaReine.
    Problem is, day had already ended so it is not in my records or on the vote record. So in my eyes it does not count as a valid vote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Problem is, day had already ended so it is not in my records or on the vote record. So in my eyes it does not count as a valid vote.
    We didn't know the day had ended. The day ended before it was supposed to. There, you can't really hold him accountable for not doing something he actually did.
    Also, our Town Mason, the dear Mr. Greeney, has vouched for his town-ness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Pro self means surviving to the end. Playing for mafia isn't exactly in their best interests so survivors would play for town would they not?
    Maybe its just the role that ElyPop received and realized he had after killing listo last game, but he tried targeting people he knew were pro town for a reason. Whether he truly wanted to protect them or kill them is up for debate...

Previous incarnations of survivor's have had actions, and also havent had actions. My survivor role int he Batman game was a self protection every other night. It didn't matter who I aligned myself with, I was just trying to survive to end game. To do that, you need to not look scummy, but also come off as not having a power role in the game thread. The Pokemon survivors had night actions, and could have easily hindered town actions if they chose to. Luckily they didn't.

No one knows what the full extent of Silkku's role is, or if he is a survivor, BUT if his secondary condition was to kill a possible mafia member, a townie, and a doctor, then he seemed intent on going that route (voting on Xanjori for 2 days I think it was). Silkku didn't know that Xanjori was the doctor, but just the fact that he was trying to get kills on anyone to fulfill the solo win condition is evidence that he wouldn't necessarily care about who was being lynched.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe its just the role that ElyPop received and realized he had after killing listo last game, but he tried targeting people he knew were pro town for a reason. Whether he truly wanted to protect them or kill them is up for debate...

Previous incarnations of survivor's have had actions, and also havent had actions. My survivor role int he Batman game was a self protection every other night. It didn't matter who I aligned myself with, I was just trying to survive to end game. To do that, you need to not look scummy, but also come off as not having a power role in the game thread. The Pokemon survivors had night actions, and could have easily hindered town actions if they chose to. Luckily they didn't.

No one knows what the full extent of Silkku's role is, or if he is a survivor, BUT if his secondary condition was to kill a possible mafia member, a townie, and a doctor, then he seemed intent on going that route (voting on Xanjori for 2 days I think it was). Silkku didn't know that Xanjori was the doctor, but just the fact that he was trying to get kills on anyone to fulfill the solo win condition is evidence that he wouldn't necessarily care about who was being lynched.
    Exactly this.

Vote: Silkuu

10+ Year Old Account
    DID YOU GUYS MISS ME????

Deadline for end of Day 3 will be Sunday Aug 11th at 4:00PM (16:00) EDT /8:00PM (20:00) UTC.

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!

1. Anakso
    2. Cattaclysmic - Uggor(1010)
    3. Celtic209
    4. Dyra
    5. ElyPop - Silkku(999)
    6. Falbacca
    7. Greeney
    8. kel - Silkku(1005)
    9. Keleb
    10. listo95 - Catta(1032)
    11. Omertocracy
    12. PistolPink - Kel(986)
    13. Rollo - Silkku(1024)
    14. Silkku
    15. Uggorthaholy - Silkku(1037)
    16. Virothe

Silkku - 4
    Catta - 1
    Uggor - 1
    Kel - 1

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    To whoever said I'm hiding, I'm not hiding but been asleep and now at work since day started, be home in maybe 5hours then I can read more.

I see silkku is getting votes but won't add mine or vote until I'm home and can read all the big walls of text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heavily leaning towards LaS, will probably do it tomorrow after more thinking (and by thinking I mean drinking).

And by drinking I mean water.