Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    And that is why I currently hate him, only after 2 episodes.
    Oh..you hate him after 2 episodes? You have seen NOTHING yet...he'll give you much more validation for hatred.
    *runs and hides back in her foxhole*

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is currently more of a hatred of him and whoever that woman was who said one of the Dire wolves had to be killed... I'm assuming she is a Lannister though. Now to go back for feeling sorry for Lady.

Time to sleep!

- I saw the lion king at the cinema when it was released. It was amazing, even though I was a bit above the age demographic.
    - For a good time, call http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwSKkKrUzUk
    - For a better time, call http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFOn4jjN30w
    - Fact: All these dates makes me feel so old.

Don't kill eachother while I am napping.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Well, it is currently more of a hatred of him and whoever that woman was who said one of the Dire wolves had to be killed... I'm assuming she is a Lannister though. Now to go back for feeling sorry for Lady.
    Cersei. His mother.
    Beautiful, intelligent, and fucking fierce.
    Hail ze Lannisters.

Deleted
    That would be Cercei Lannister. MY favourite character.

- - - Updated - - -

I misspelled my favourite characters name. Again, I sicken myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Cersei. His mother.
    Beautiful, intelligent, and fucking fierce.
    Hail ze Lannisters.
    She is not very intelligent. She thinks she is.
    Littlefinger is intelligent. Tyrion is. Tywin is. Cersei isnt. Liza is fucking mental.

- - - Updated - - -

She looks so much better when she smiles

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    She is not very intelligent. She thinks she is.
    Littlefinger is intelligent. Tyrion is. Tywin is. Cersei isnt. Liza is fucking mental.
    Well pfft.
    She is.
    And she's totally the third best character after Joffrey and Tywin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Anakso was posting in other threads for about an hour or 2 after the day started. But not in this thread. I guess its either because there is also a bit of lurking there or because he... like... thinks about his actions unlike me...
    Thats because I was on my phone and those posts were between 3am and 4am my time, while in bed xD
    Easier to post in those threads than here where I have a bunch of read.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just getting to the thread. Got to work at 5 this morning, had to skip breakfast because I was swamped, and then I didn't get to eat lunch til 2pm >.<

Just stopped to pick up dinner for LaReine and myself, so while I wait I'll continue to read and start my next post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    September what if ya dont mind me asking. I turn a quarter of century that month to. Can we be besties?!
    I'll be 29 on a special Friday of that month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaReine View Post
    LOL!! He can be feminine in a good way. A good, sexy way.
    Umm...

vote LaReine

That's just too far.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed Ely stopped "Hodoring" - wonder if Krayzy told him something or whether he could just do it up to a certain point ... and Uggor has up and disappeared (gone off to the Eyrie??) ... sorry - had to do it

btw for those who can't watch the show - read the books! They're even better!

Also ... wondering why exactly celtic is voting for me? O.o He said he's suspicious - but why?

Nah, just got bored of Hodoring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jaqen was one of the many characters I wanted to play prior to the game beginning. He's actually the only character in this game that was in my list. Everyone else is either absent, has a small part in the show, or is from the back end of book 3 thru 5.

I hope Robo keeps his Jaqen journal through the end of the game, even if he is dead. After all, does a Faceless man truly die? Or does he just...become someone entirely different.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    ah ok

well ... I'm gonna go to bed soon ... it was a long day (too much driving plus dealing with another day of 100+ degrees)

Hopefully I'll get an answer from Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Jaqen was one of the many characters I wanted to play prior to the game beginning. He's actually the only character in this game that was in my list. Everyone else is either absent, has a small part in the show, or is from the back end of book 3 thru 5.

I hope Robo keeps his Jaqen journal through the end of the game, even if he is dead. After all, does a Faceless man truly die? Or does he just...become someone entirely different.
    Oooo. . .nice one. Although, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around your English nonsense, even though I do understand it. Weirdo.

And how dare you vote for me.

vote Rollo

There! Now I feel better. Now *you* sweat that out til I'm fully caught up with posts by the time I am ready to post for realz again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Home from work, just read all (seemed like) ten new pages. Thoughts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    B. Someone in my party has the ability to tell who is town and who isn't (i.e. Cop)
    Does that count as a counterclaim to our Cop?

Third, Rollo is not dumb to vote the same exact time as someone on his team.
    Scumslip or newbie poor turn of phrase?

Edit: However, it has occurred to me that if we lynch Catta, we can get an idea of who Greeney and possibly who Silkku is. That could be a win. Hate to lynch a soon to be doctor, but it'd be a good plan in this game. For now, my vote stays.
    So lynch the only 100% confirmed townie we have to possibly confirm (oxymoron) an already 90% townie. That'll work.

Vote: LaReine

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think we should cut down on voting for Keleb now, if he just had a busy weekend but can post tomorrow all is fine! No need to lynch early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Has Greeney posted yet either?

- - - Updated - - -

I see one (not very informative) post from Greeney. To even things out

Unvote
    Vote: Greeney
    Might be nothing, but with the revelation that Greeney is an uncountered mason member, I'm suspicious of Xanjori for both protecting Keleb and targeting Greeney. I understand both were absent at that point, but defending someone with zero posts and moving the target to someone with 1 post because they are absent is suspicious to me. Especially since that someone is most likely a mason member.

unvote vote Xanjori

- - - Updated - - -

The protecting Keleb part of that post isn't because I suspect Keleb to be scum, but more that Xanjori protected one "lurker" over another. Yes I know they weren't lurking.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

So voting for Greeney before he RCs is suspicious? At that point he had made 2 posts and Kel was at L-2 or so, Greeney had 0 votes on him. The aim of putting votes onto lurkers is to force them to post, not to kill them before they can get to their computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Keleb was the second person to vote onto Arialla if my list is correct, I doubt Keleb is scum if he wants to vote on a fellow scum quite that early.

I kind of agree with xanjori here well atlest for voting before the RC.

sorry about not being on much today going to bed in a bit but tomorrow should be better, still without a damn computer.

and with accordance to what greeny said I am not going to out my report. greeny any idea who gets to recruit the role first? mafia or mason

Unvote

Vote: Kel.

Seemed rather eager to push a lynch onto Blood Fox yesterday (both before and after RC) as well as withholding voting when Arialla and NFT were under the spotlight.

- - - Updated - - -

He also swaps his vote to Greeney after the RC.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I kind of agree with xanjori here well atlest for voting before the RC.
    Yeah, I kind of do too.
    Don't really blame him for calling me out for lurking/evening the votes. Falbacca and Kel not unvoting after my RC makes me more suspicious.

and with accordance to what greeny said I am not going to out my report. greeny any idea who gets to recruit the role first? mafia or mason
    Good question, but I have no clue.