Taking over inactive guilds

There should be more than simply the dethrone idea to take guild masters away. I mean I'm still in one on my paladin but can't take it over since I am too low in the ranks. Everyone above me has been away for months and even when I made an application to a GM about they only said the dethrone is there to help but outside that there is nothing eh can do. I mean there is literally nothing happening in the guild and the sole reason it is about to die completely is because I had an argument with the leader before I went away and got demoted.

Is there any way you guys think I could take his one over or shall I just leave her to die off?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

If only a low-level ranked toon is left but no one has been around in months, they should still hand it over. Dead is dead. Nothing has stopped the GM from coming back and moving things from the guild bank - or keeping things going. If you have any alts in the guild, leave at least one and keep it active (do daily cooking/fishing here and there) in case Blizz changes policy. Otherwise, I'd just leave. Dead guild means low quality of life in WoW. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Fhina View Post
    If only a low-level ranked toon is left but no one has been around in months, they should still hand it over. Dead is dead. Nothing has stopped the GM from coming back and moving things from the guild bank - or keeping things going. If you have any alts in the guild, leave at least one and keep it active (do daily cooking/fishing here and there) in case Blizz changes policy. Otherwise, I'd just leave. Dead guild means low quality of life in WoW. Good luck!
    Which is wrong. Why loose something you already built up? It is so sad being i a guild I know is dead.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.