Poll: Like or hate?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I won't get attached to her, she's gonna die with a horrible crappy story like all the other ( see Garrosh, Cairne ,Vashj, Kael, Nazgrim) or just a crappy story just like Thrall green Jesus

Her character turned to shit since Cataclysm, with those valkyrs rezzing the dead and becoming a psychotic bitch

She remind me Garrosh, a charcter with alot of potential turned into crap
    Or Thrall, a major figure charcter turned into a hippie

That's what is going to happen to her (or it's already happening)
    Last edited by Phuongvi; 2013-08-05 at 09:36 AM.

I used to like her, now whenever I click her and she complains about her "curse" it makes me wonder, if she feels so cursed then why is she plagueing so many other people? :/ She should have let her people die off (and this is coming from a big forsaken fan) when the LK died, that was the reason she was still around, right? Of course they couldn't do that for gameplay reasons but... I don't like the direction her character took, from her fight with arthas in HoR to the way she is now... I'd have rooted for Garrosh if he would have decided to kill her.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2013-08-05 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    now whenever I click her and she complains about her "curse" it makes me wonder, if she feels so cursed then why is she plagueing so many other people? :/
    Thats because those are outdated voicefiles that Blizzard cant be arsed to change/remove.

10+ Year Old Account
    I named one of my cats after her. So, yeah. I'll let you figure that one out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakkimatsu View Post
    I named one of my cats after her. So, yeah. I'll let you figure that one out.
    Are you for real? Thats so adorable. My youngest cat is also named Sylvanas

Deleted
    I liked in during Warcraft 3, but ever since Wrath of the Lich King she's just been incredibly annoying, all she does now is whine about her stupid curse and how Arthas ruined her life.

If she had stayed dead when she made that suicide jump from Icecrown Citadel I wouldn't have complained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Are you for real? Thats so adorable. My youngest cat is also named Sylvanas
    Did you two just become BEST FRIENDS?!
    YUP!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh yes Sylvanas, the only WoW character that goes beyond black and white morality (even counting the grey)

She is just on another level, the forsaken as a race are in another level of morality, but she plays the drums. And in a world where you mostly see either "goody two shoes", "Batshit insane", "evil" and "warmongering conqueror", Sylvanas dips on most of them but her inhuman morals show case those actions on a different light.

She doesn't seem to be hating undeadth anymore, in fact she relishes on it (cause she knows what's waiting) so she is going to party and wreack havok until the clubs closes down, and it will be a hell of a party.

I liked her as a tragic character (oh the angst!), but her developing since WoTLK has been just plain fun; alien morals, a devil may care attitude, a new motivation, a messiah complex and an utter terror to the grave make Sylvanas the most dynamic, interesting and entertaining character to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Did you two just become BEST FRIENDS?!
    YUP!
    That gave me Nerd HQ Orphan Black Panel flashbacks. (Y'all need to watch Orphan Black FYI)

Okay.. so Hipster Sylvanas is the best thing ever.

Learn something new everyday.

I hate the character's hypocrisy and story shield surrounding her.

She keeps damning people with undeath when she used to say what joy is there in this curse. She gets away with evils that we exterminate other factions for. Argents and ebonblade who kept lecturing about unity against the evils of undeath does not even say anything about her.

She never was a misunderstood and hated for her condition. There is nothing sympathetic about her now. She was better in warcraft 3 and before cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    She keeps damning people with undeath when she used to say what joy is there in this curse.
    FUCKING!
    OUTDATED!
    SOUNDFILES!

When will people finaly understand it. Its the same reason why pirates dont forget to mention how patriotic they feel for the alliance.

I like her. Badass bitch. Not a girlfriend either like Janna.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    FUCKING!
    OUTDATED!
    SOUNDFILES!

When will people finaly understand it. Its the same reason why pirates dont forget to mention how patriotic they feel for the alliance.
    What? That was not just sound files. That was all her attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    As a character, I really like her.

As a person, I hate her.

In essence, I love to hate her.

pretty much this. she makes the game interesting, but i don't see how fanboys can be in love with her and claim she's doing the right/just/honorable thing by making more undead when one of her greeting dialogues is (or possibly 'was.' I think they removed it during Cata) "What are we if not slaves to this torment?"

"Slaves to this torment" = the plague. In WC3, banshees also had a dialogue of "You brought me back!?" in a disgusted/horrified tone. There are also several NPCs in-game that are troubled by being brought back- Lilian Voss, for example. Plenty of evidence that being brought back as a forsaken is not a good thing. And yet, fanboys argue ravenously that Sylvannas MUST raise more forsaken because tehy can't procreate to continue their race. ...Why would they want to if it's a horrible, enslaving curse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Okay.. so Hipster Sylvanas is the best thing ever.

Learn something new everyday.

"Reposessing your own corpse when you've been a banshee isn't the same thing as corpserunning.
    It's way more retro and I don't expect you to understand."
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

In Warcraft 3, she was a quite decent character.

In WoW, she is emo hipster who should have been written out a long time ago. Nothing about her or the forsaken make sense now. She dies over and over but never disappears, and she has such thick lore armor that it's getting absurd.

She's the only faction leader i'll defend each and everything time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Say what

Woah, thats amazing. You made that?

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What? That was not just sound files. That was all her attitude.
    At first, but elves are melancholic so we can safely ignore that.

I love the Forsaken & Sylvanas... they create some stir in the Horde, and a truckload of shit with the Alliance... DIE humans! DIE!