Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Transcendence range WA

I am not that amazing at creating WA's and was wondering if anyone has or if its possible to create a Weak Aura to show if I am out of range of my Transcendence Spirit. Thanks ahead of time if anyone has any ideas

Deleted
    Action usable should work fine, shouldn't it? its not usable if you are out of range.

EDIT: Damn doesn't work. Let me take a look.
    EDIT2: To be honest I don't think its possible. The ability itself doesn't check for range until you press the button because its effectively casting on a pet.
    Last edited by mmoc18646deaeb; 2013-08-04 at 10:02 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm alright thanks for the help!

Should be possible on a 2d plane, just not easy. Have a trigger that takes your coordinates whenever you set your Transcendence position and then you could use those coords to calculate if you're in range.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    nRange addon

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Should be possible on a 2d plane, just not easy. Have a trigger that takes your coordinates whenever you set your Transcendence position and then you could use those coords to calculate if you're in range.
    you still need to have some sort of hard-coded array of map sizes so that you can scale the coordinates

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I suppose you can do it with LibMapData but it's really not worth the effort.

Deleted
    Check if you can use Provoke on the pet unit, if you can return true else false.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine usually toggles red when I can not use it?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It only toggles red if you have a target and I am not looking down at my action bars all the time. ;p

Deleted
    If you look through my post history I had an aura for it that used the aforementioned method that you could import. It's in the mistweaver guide thread somewhere.