Page 26 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    It was more for Celltrex.

Jokes about rape are not funny either.
    And here I thought we had finally made a connection... <//3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    Rape itself is not funny, a joke involving rape on the other hand is a different story...
    Basically this.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gashlycrumb View Post
    Watch the View often, do you? Or the Talk, was it? You could just as easily NOT watch the View. You're aware that's an option, yes?
    I don't. But I see their latest shit often, because its always popping up in some latest controversial thread or article.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    You're clearly the most selective reader I have every fucking talked to...I'm talking about equality. Google it if you're completely missing the point. No one sex is better then the other, only the people within that species. Meaning, if you're good at something, you get recognized as a PERSON who can do that, not as a sex.
    The reason I have selective reading, is because you seem to have some need to curse in every post it makes me almost not want to read anything you're saying.

If you'd understood what I was getting at, you'd see we actually agree, and that I was posing a hypothetical societal question.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Rape is funny too huh? Terrible terrible Human beings on this show and if you take laughing about rape and torture victims not seriously i have no respect for you. There was no outrage its ok buisness as usual.

If we are on that level i think equality is a mere quirk a hicup in the history of humanity.
    Rape can be funny. Anything can be funny. Nothing is exempt from humour. It's when you start to make a mockery out of actual victims that the line is crossed, and Sharon Osbourne did so rather spectacularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Jokes about rape are not funny either.
    Damn, we were so close
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Equality tends to fly out the window in the face of ratings. Its not right, and I wish those crap shows would be pulled off the air already because it makes my gender look bad, but unfortunately if it increases ratings and keeps advertisers, it'll be accepted.
    Thats pretty much what I've been trying to say for the last hour....

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I like your avatar, says a lot about you and the way you post. ^^
    A level head and sartorial excellence are two important ingredients in a successful gentleman.

/like a sir

Rape is funny too huh? Terrible terrible Human beings on this show and if you take laughing about rape and torture victims not seriously i have no respect for you. There was no outrage its ok buisness as usual.

If we are on that level i think equality is a mere quirk a hicup in the history of humanity.
    You misunderstood me. Whatever is said in a bad attempt of attention whoring is just that, a bad attempt of attention whoring. It's not representative of our culture. I'd hate for you guys to live in a country where you actually believe what they show you in the media. Especially the US media, that is more about ratings than truth.

Cutting stuff off or rape is bad, mkay. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Rape can be funny. Anything can be funny. Nothing is exempt from humour. It's when you start to make a mockery out of actual victims that the line is crossed, and Sharon Osbourne did so rather spectacularly.
    I swear this was posted in the thread already... did I just see into the future?!
    But you are right, humor knows no bounds.
    But warriors....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    Rape itself is not funny, a joke involving rape on the other hand is a different story...
    But that was not a joke it was an actual case.

Deleted
    But that was not a joke it was an actual case.
    Then it ain't funny is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    The language and content of your post says a lot about you and your views of women.

If you take a step back, forget that you wrote that post and read it yourself, you'd see why my assertion that it's mainly misogynists in the MRA isn't too far off the mark.

Everyone complains about life being hard or unfair, it's not just women. Feminist extremists are loud and annoying, but don't represent women.

If you REALLY want some perspective, you guys are coming off as the male equivalent of those feminist extremists.
    The difference of course is that feminists managed to influence society, while MRAs are a bunch of crybabies on the internet.

You must have missed my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Anyways, MRAs are a joke as much as feminists are, but their influence is garbage. They do raise some points, but it's nothing that any other human being isn't capable of doing.
    You see? I don't need to be an MRA. I just need to see things the way they are.

Can you please stop replying to me? You make me cringe.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-08-05 at 10:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    The reason I have selective reading, is because you seem to have some need to curse in every post it makes me almost not want to read anything you're saying.

If you'd understood what I was getting at, you'd see we actually agree, and that I was posing a hypothetical societal question.
    A words a word. If one chooses to get offended over it, that not my problem. It still doesn't take the point out of w/e is being said.

The language and content of your post says a lot about you and your views of women.

If you take a step back, forget that you wrote that post and read it yourself, you'd see why my assertion that it's mainly misogynists in the MRA isn't too far off the mark.

Everyone complains about life being hard or unfair, it's not just women. Feminist extremists are loud and annoying, but don't represent women.

If you REALLY want some perspective, you guys are coming off as the male equivalent of those feminist extremists.
    Look, it's a level-headed, reasonable post.

WE MUST BURN IT IN THE NAME OF MENS RIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    A level head and sartorial excellence are two important ingredients in a successful gentleman.

/like a sir
    Your avatar looks like Anonymous, your comments make you look more like Lulzsec. I know you have no affiliation with either, but you gotta stay in character.
    But warriors....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    You must have missed my post.

Can you please stop replying to me? You make me cringe.
    Boy, now that I've posted a very reasonable post that gave you some perspective, you're suddenly going to pretend that you haven't spent the last 10 pages trying to convince us about how unfair this world is for men, which is pretty much what the MRA does?

Well I suppose if you're going to invoke the "I was j/k guys" then I will as well.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    You're a white male. The only rights you have are the ones a police officer will tell you about. Also, you're a drunk wife beater and very likely a pedophile too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    Your avatar looks like Anonymous, your comments make you look more like Lulzsec. I know you have no affiliation with either, but you gotta stay in character.
    I bet you a dollar his avatar originated in HIMYM. :P

Deleted
    Boy, now that I've posted a very reasonable post that gave you some perspective, you're suddenly going to pretend that you haven't spent the last 10 pages trying to convince us about how unfair this world is for men, which is pretty much what the MRA does?
    You didn't say anything reasonable. You only made a bunch of accusations and complained how anyone who doesn't agree with you is an MRA. Like you did until now, and you will still keep doing because for some reason you enjoy taking everything out of context. I don't know why, maybe you are a closet feminist. In fact, you are one who is trying to convince me now that you are not a feminist(by stating that they are annoying), yet you said the word "privileged" often enough to make me hate that word forever.

It's funny than when I point out that men do not have it worse in some situations than women, after women complained that they have it really bad, it's because I'm an MRA. Nope, totally not making a point.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-08-05 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I bet you a dollar his avatar originated in HIMYM. :P
    Putin has decreed that you deserve a cookie. That is indeed correct.