Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    http://www.batteredmen.com/graphics/AdFig6.jpg

not sure how accurate the data is but if true yikes

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Most of the times in the kids best interest. I don't see how circumcision is in the kids best interest.
    I'm not quite sure he was talking about circumcision.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    I'm not quite sure he was talking about circumcision.
    Oh, I assumed he was since he mentioned penis. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    http://www.batteredmen.com/graphics/AdFig6.jpg

not sure how accurate the data is but if true yikes
    There's somewhat similar figures in Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Oh, I assumed he was since he mentioned penis. <.<
    I dunno, the wording could be circumcision, or pedophilia. Damn open ended meanings!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    We force stuff on kids all the time, no one ever cares until there's a penis involved.
    That and the repercussions of male circumcision are being vastly over exaggerated by males wishing to push some kind of idea of a victimization vendetta against them.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Based on the things I've seen on this thread months ago and not only, I'll call bullshit. Hell, I'll call bullshit a thousand times.
    Compared to Semaphore and Tilly especially she's definitely sensible....I'd consider her one of the good feminists.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    In his world men have no rights what so ever. It's ok though, I believe he's just looking for trouble. If you noticed the threads he has started.
    As much as I liked the character, Pinkman wasn't the brightest kid on BB.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Compared to Semaphore and Tilly especially she's definitely sensible....I'd consider her one of the good feminists.
    I know this humor was unintentional, but I can't help it!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Life isn't particularly fair in general, but I don't really see a great reason to whine endlessly about it. Women with equal qualifications fare more poorly in my field (biomedical research) than men; I don't think stopping to whine about it will help them more than simply being good and working hard.
    While I agree with many of your points, this is factually inaccurate. Women in biomedical research actually make more money, on average, than men. As you can see, based on percentage, women make, on average, 2% more than men do as medical scientists (which is basically what my wife is).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I know this humor was unintentional, but I can't help it!
    LOL I meant it in a good way....Note I definitely disagree with her on many issues but overall I'd say she's got a good head on her shoulders...Look at her post history she's definitely one of the moderate ones.

don't know how much this will help with an issue and im not good with words but http://wh.gov/lTnEz

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    We force stuff on kids all the time, no one ever cares until there's a penis involved.
    Yet how much of that is not only irreversible, but as pointless a procedure as this is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    That and the repercussions of male circumcision are being vastly over exaggerated by males wishing to push some kind of idea of a victimization vendetta against them.
    Its repercussions aren't so much the problem as the fact that it's something done against the will of infants, is insanely painful even if they don't remember it afterward, and is arguably utterly pointless, or if it does serve some little point, it no where near outweighs the costs.

Or maybe there is a point to it only people in the US and Muslims can see, and the other 70% of the world are just fools. I don't know.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2013-09-29 at 12:43 PM.

I'm sure you have similar reservations about cooking bread without yeast.

Yet how much of that is not only irreversible, but as pointless a procedure as this is?
    Lots. And its not pointless.

It's not so much that men need more rights, so much that women probably need less one sided victories (not necessarily specific to courts)

It's been my experience that in the work place men have to walk on egg shells around women and avert their gaze because at any moment a woman can claim the man was sexually harassing her by walking by to often, happening to glance at her boobs, making a remark to male employees that she may have overheard and taken out of context as an assault against women.

Any of these scenarios if brought before HR or the womens boss will immediately have those people side with the woman under the assumption that she's absolutely right. And that she has in fact been harassed, even if the man really didn't do anything correct.

The feminist movement while not necessarily for hurting mans rights, has prescribed us with a culture of ultra-sensitized women who feel that anything and everything is an affront to women.
    Last edited by prwraith; 2013-09-29 at 05:52 AM.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's not so much that men need more rights, so much that women probably need less one sided victories (not necessarily specific to courts)

It's been my experience that in the work place men have to walk on egg shells around women and avert their gaze because at any moment a woman can claim the man was sexually harassing her by walking by to often, happening to glance at her boobs, making a remark to male employees that she may have overheard and taken out of context as an assault against women.

Any of these scenarios if brought before HR or the womens boss will immediately have those people side with the woman under the assumption that she's absolutely right. And that she has in fact been harassed, even if the man really didn't do anything correct.

The feminist movement while not necessarily for hurting mans rights, has prescribed us with a culture of ultra-sensitized women who feel that anything and everything is an affront to women.
    This post is a affront and a insult to women!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Wait I can't tell if that's a mocking reply or a sarcastic agree! It's 2 AM dammit I'm a doctor not a walking sarcasm detector!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're avatar makes your post even better.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Wait I can't tell if that's a mocking reply or a sarcastic agree! It's 2 AM dammit I'm a doctor not a walking sarcasm detector!
    Sarcastic agree >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

No points for a Star Trek McCoy reference? Sadpanda haha. At any rate thanks I'm glad I made a coherent post that somebody agrees with for a change, sometimes I feel my posts on this board are dismissed as the ramblings of a madman.