The Tribunal, it work?

So I keep getting people who go afk mid way or at the start of a game and it doesn't seem like a rare occurrence. I always report them at the end but I am wandering why its so frequent. Does the tribunal work or is it just for show? Im relatively new so I am not really sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So I keep getting people who go afk mid way or at the start of a game and it doesn't seem like a rare occurrence. I always report them at the end but I am wandering why its so frequent. Does the tribunal work or is it just for show? Im relatively new so I am not really sure.
    The tribunal doesn't actually vote for people afking - there is an automatic system that bans idling players (leaverbuster). Tribunal takes care of toxic players who flame/abuse others alot. It kinda works. Kinda, because people still flame, there are less of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    The tribunal doesn't actually vote for people afking - there is an automatic system that bans idling players (leaverbuster). Tribunal takes care of toxic players who flame/abuse others alot. It kinda works. Kinda, because people still flame, there are less of them though.
    How often does leaverbuster work? I see someone afk at least every game. If not on my team then on the enemy team.

works pretty often have a friend who would afk/leave games quite often and got a ban within a day some of the times. he's been banned at least 7 times