achievement points in guild shows nonsense

Or is it just me?
    Every alt shown in guild roster only displayed with achievements I earner on that alt, not on my account overall, yet when I open achievement window, it shows account wide.
    It sucks to play alts, because you know... earning achievements is kinda just for bragging rights, and what's the point when others see you with 250 points, instead of 15k you actually have. Not only that, but even if you want to grind some points on your alt - how do you know which ones? Achievement tab shows them all combined.

Deleted
    i agree with you that its a bit bullshit indeed.

specially pvp ones that u could farm on low level bgs..

I see you have (nearly) as many alts as I have, I can see why you'd like to see your overall achievs on guild roster too
    I'm just curious, if this is a mistake, or is this somehow intentional by Blizzard?
    Do they really think we will grind every single achievement on every single alt we play, if we want it all shown on guild roster?

- - - Updated - - -

I can only envy people who have 1 character and that is enough for them!

There is a option in settings to display "Character only" achievements.
    Disable that and it should show all

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    They won't get all the achievements though!

Well. Sometimes you have to switch to another character for farming mounts or legendaries. Mage can't war most of the legendaries and also some mounts are easier to farm with tank/healspec. Also I need professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    There is a option in settings to display "Character only" achievements.
    Disable that and it should show all
    um nope, there is a function to only show character achievements if you right click a person and press compare achievements, there is no such thing as "show my account wide achievements in guild roster" thingie.

um nope, there is a function to only show character achievements if you right click a person and press compare achievements, there is no such thing as "show my account wide achievements in guild roster" thingie.
    This.

On the Battle.net rooster display of a guild, the achievement points is correctly displayed as a product of the entire bnet account, as is the intent the way most of us interpreted it. Ingame however it is hardlocked to ONLY displaying per character in the rooster, regardless of options toggled.

Its a bit weird and I'm guessing they just dont care enough to fix it since its been since this like cata.
    ^ I agree with this.

My main has almost 18k personal achievements and Im one of those people who just plays alts to serve the main, farm things, F around etc. I really don't see why its a problem the way it is. If you want tho show off what you've done on alt its easy enough to link achievements as they are named and dated.. so i don't feel your pain on this one. I don't think an alt should take the credit for the mains achievements…i.e. opening 'Ahn Qiraj or 'Champion of the Naaru', 'the Justicar'. Mounts account wide are one thing.. Im not a fan of the titles being so though on all levels… maybe some. The main did the work so they get the credit, title, exclusivity, Fame and glory, etc.
    In all fairness to you I suppose I can see though why you want to show off achievements, that I can understand.

Just send them to guildox to see the "true" guild rankings, that's what I usually do. But then you usually get the "account-wide achievements don't count guy," which is pretty annoying. The player earned the achievements, not the character, so I don't see the issue with having them show on the guild roster.

well it's more of a passive thing, I like to race people on achievement points, even without them knowing it, I just sort guild roster by most achievement points, but it's a bit of a fail, since that last person at the bottom with 60 points might as well be the first in reality with 19k+ on his main.
    about titles that come to your alt from your main: well I get it, I'd even like it to be like that for everything, like reputations, since well... I did it, ME, nobody else, so what's the f-ing difference what character I did it on, and what character I'm wearing it on.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish this came to blizzard's attention, maybe 2 expansions later it's time to fix this bs