Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Seems like the tourney is going to double reset this week again, it reset for me 45mins before server shutdown, and I'm expecting it to be up again once the servers are back up. Means I'm going to be able to get my 3rd celestial tomorrow Now I can run the 3 of 'em as a team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Thanks a lot for the reply.

I've all the pets you said I think:

• Crow - P/S but is Common
    • Darkmoon Tonk
    • Menagerie Custodian - H/P
    • 1 Kun-Lai Runt - P/P
    • Flayer Youngling - S/S

I'll level these pets this week and will wait for more replies!

Thanks,
    ~ Ogait
    its going to be kind of a pain to find but see if you can find a s/s crow. having a P/S one will do you good, but s/s is the way to go. i thought b/b was common thats all Ive been finding.

PS I would do many favors for a son of animus.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    PS I would do many favors for a son of animus.
    IT'S MINE AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY.

I just really love it, except when siphon misses. It makes me start looking around for a trash can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have they changed anything about that pet since it was released? I remember facing a team with it and that pet alone pretty much soloed my entire team twice in a row. Could be that my team was pretty damn bad, but whatever ability it had for damaging/healing felt kinda OP.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Have they changed anything about that pet since it was released? I remember facing a team with it and that pet alone pretty much soloed my entire team twice in a row. Could be that my team was pretty damn bad, but whatever ability it had for damaging/healing felt kinda OP.
    That's siphon (and that's why I hate him when he misses with it). Son is just a really strong mech pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah right, so that's Siphon. Well at least I found a reason to keep going ToT every week o:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    IT'S MINE AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY.

I just really love it, except when siphon misses. It makes me start looking around for a trash can.

well then...now youre just being rude.

I was having a good week till I ran into a guy with one and he soloed my team 3 times before i just stopped queing. Ive been hunting for one for a non rape price. and i really dont want to do tot D:

as a side note they need to buff the redpanda.
    my game name is redpanda and the redpanda has meh stats and a even more meh skillset. my guild note is the most useless panda because of it. BUFF RED PANDA
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-10-08 at 06:24 PM.
    14/14h and finally done

15+ Year Old Account
    I paid 7.5k for mine while ToT was current content, I'm still convinced this is the best bargain in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    well then...now youre just being rude.

I was having a good week till I ran into a guy with one and he soloed my team 3 times before i just stopped queing. Ive been hunting for one for a non rape price. and i really dont want to do tot D:

as a side note they need to buff the redpanda.
    my game name is redpanda and the redpanda has meh stats and a even more meh skillset. my guild note is the most useless panda because of it. BUFF RED PANDA
    You probaly meet me (evil laugh)
    I run it with mech + elemental (that is good agaist elemental) + critter.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    You probaly meet me (evil laugh)
    I run it with mech + elemental (that is good agaist elemental) + critter.
    >_> I dont think I like you very much haha. after you soloed me 3 times I said fuck it not queing for a while. ill find a way to counter you maybe ill try something with one of the crocodiles with blood in the water that hits pretty hard. ILL FIND A WAY
    14/14h and finally done

i failed a few times on chi-chi using this guide - so looked up wowhead, and one had postet a setup there that works great for him killed him with 2 pets.

Voodoo Figurine, a Rat/mouse with stampede.
    Wild Magic ->Flame Breath refresh Wild Magic 1 round before you die, Once your Passive goes off, hit him with Rot. This changes him from Flying type to Undead, making Critter damage deal a lot. Bring out the Rat/mouse and just spam Stampede until he is dead! You get the extra damage from both dealing increased damage (due to changing the type) AND from the Wild Magic (which adds 77 damage to every hit). And all thats not to mention the 100% Damage buff you do to him after you hit him once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    i failed a few times on chi-chi using this guide - so looked up wowhead, and one had postet a setup there that works great for him killed him with 2 pets.

Voodoo Figurine, a Rat/mouse with stampede.
    Wild Magic ->Flame Breath refresh Wild Magic 1 round before you die, Once your Passive goes off, hit him with Rot. This changes him from Flying type to Undead, making Critter damage deal a lot. Bring out the Rat/mouse and just spam Stampede until he is dead! You get the extra damage from both dealing increased damage (due to changing the type) AND from the Wild Magic (which adds 77 damage to every hit). And all thats not to mention the 100% Damage buff you do to him after you hit him once.
    Honestly, get a Water Spirit + Chrommaggus and they'll take care of your celestials themselves. Thought I'd try it out for kicks this week and besides Zao being a little dicey, the two pets took care of all of them themselves. The long part was using Yu'la to heal the two pets after each defeat. =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Honestly, get a Water Spirit + Chrommaggus and they'll take care of your celestials themselves. Thought I'd try it out for kicks this week and besides Zao being a little dicey, the two pets took care of all of them themselves. The long part was using Yu'la to heal the two pets after each defeat. =P
    Unfortunately it's so true the typical 'unborn valkyr +chrom + water spirit' demolishes so many things, using the Yul'la heal makes the 4 celestials a simple fight - just get 3 unborn valkyr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rakkar View Post
    Unfortunately it's so true the typical 'unborn valkyr +chrom + water spirit' demolishes so many things, using the Yul'la heal makes the 4 celestials a simple fight - just get 3 unborn valkyr
    does ua stack? if it does valk,valk,X might be a lolsy team
    14/14h and finally done

15+ Year Old Account
    The valk isn't even needed any more since they changed how the abilities work and you can't make doom land while affected by unholy ascension and howl any more. Can basically use anything. It makes me kind of sad that they changed it since I have 3 sets of that particular setup because I didn't want to use bandages for the fable beasts. I still use the valks because I have to use something but they're not needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my server we had a little tournament down to the finals I for flawlessed by a s/s kunlai runt. It hurt they are really strong going to add that to my list to have multiples of.
    14/14h and finally done

For me the I find the celestials easier than the 3 tamers before them. For Yula Mr. Bigglesworth can solo her, 2 snails + 1 random can kill Chi Chi, clockwork gnome + zandalari anklerender for Yuo, and then I did son of animus, clockwork gnome, and zandalari anklerender for xuen

15+ Year Old Account
    I got all four celestial pets now and I really agree with the statement that the prior three trainers are the most annoying.
    I found the worst one to be Wise Mari and his stupid Spirus pet. I adopted a really good, albeit insanely lame, tactic to deal with.
    Personally I use a Yellow Moth to do this but any CC effect works. Just land it on the pet, if it's a random effect just restart the fight until it works. Swap in a dragon, he'll swap in Spirus. Tail Sweep until he dies.

Before I did this I'd run into RNG issues, partially because the fish would damage the dragon quite a bit with its breath attack and partially because tail sweep has a 5% miss chance. Both things combined left precious little room for error, but doing it this way I'd win even if Tail Sweep missed twice. The other two pets I never had any problems with.

For Wise Mari I used a combination I found on WoWhead. It works everytime so far.

Brilliant Kaliri -Shriek > Quills till dead

Open with Shriek on Spirus

Clockwork Gnome - Turret > Repair > Turret > Metal Fist -rinse repeat this until Spirus dies-

Crab with Whirlpool and surge rinse repeat till dead.

Haven't failed with this set up yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    I might as well level up a gnome and try it on Spirus, the other two pets were never really the issue though. I'd be glad to not resort to the lame strategy if this works!

P.S. I thought you said you were going to bed.