Rogue
    Boomkin

Heals Monk
    Shammy
    Holy Pally

Tanks ilvl 530-540
    Heals ilvl 535-540
    DPS ilvl 540-544

We only tried a handful of attempts. Zerg& 2 tank Strat. Granted its a small sample but our tanks are lasting 30 secs. The Zerg is viable but I think we want to try the 2 tank strat.

Looking for thoughts and tips. What worked for you etc.

Thanks

Theres tons of threads on this, some even still on the front page.

It's also hard to give constructive advice with "our tanks are lasting 30 seconds". Are they trying to solo tank all 12 smalls or do they just suck at tanking 2? Give us something to work with.

Without logs or any clue as to why they are dying we really can't help. Otherwise go use one of the other 2 tank, or 3 tank strats that have been thrown around.

Deleted
    Zerg tactic is viable with many setups. My guild runs with 2 tanks (prot paladin and guardian druid), 3 healers (disc priest, shaman and druid) and 5 dps (rogue, encha shaman, wlock, hunter and mage).

Don't stand in the anima font bombs and don't die when stunned from anima ring. How to avoid these; move and use cooldowns and ask for other cooldowns when needed.

We do this with 3 tanks and 2 healers. Maybe try this way.
    Dying tanks is main issue of this fight. Is usually caused by a bad positioning. Too many adds. Connected adds. Wrong adds activated. Stay in anima font. Maaaany reasons to die And is usually only tanks fault. If they do not do what they should, it is impossible to heal them.
    Last edited by dzidek; 2013-08-06 at 07:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    We do this with 3 tanks and 2 healers. Maybe try this way.
    Dying tanks is main issue of this fight. Is usually caused by a bad positioning. Too many adds. Connected adds. Wrong adds activated. Stay in anima font. Maaaany reasons to die And is usually only tanks fault. If they do not do what they should, it is impossible to heal them.
    From the healer point of view it's easier to heal 2 tank tactic than 3 tank tactic. Burst at beginning only lasts a little while and with CDs up it's easy to heal 1 tank but if you have more targets across the room it's much harder.

I already described in the other thread why I personally like 2 tank 3 healer much more than 3 tank 2 healer. We've done both, and with 3 healer it's much smoother experience.

Give us some logs. I bet they get a lot of damage from anima font. Logs can show wahy they die. We can theorize, but it's a bit pointless.

What has worked for my raid is the 3 tank strategy. One tank takes the boss, the other take the three nearest active golems and kills them next to the massive, then tanks the massive while dumping them into the massive. Then the tank moves down the line to finish each active golem into the massive. While the two raiders at the end dump their golems into the inactive large golem.

As a healer myself, don't be shy when asking for tank cooldowns. Raid CD's are not even needed until jolts are out, and barrier in my case is basically useless.

We did it this week with a 525 "alt" monk tank, with this strategy. This strategy may not work for you, but it's food for thought. Also if you have "enrage" problems, typically that means you let a siphon absorb too much anima. The goal is to have him siphon 4 targets, the 2 massives and the 2 inactive large golems. After that's all fixed, make a healing CD rotation for jolts, be careful when dispelling around them, don't stand in anima font and enjoy a kill.