Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    I spent a good hour or two figuring out what would be BiS, my list matched exactly with Tehstool. I assumed that we will end up going Crit > Haste > Mastery since RPPM no longer benefits from haste. There's a couple options for some slots that are tough calls.

SV will definitely go crit>haste, but I'm still not sure about BM.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    SV will definitely go crit>haste, but I'm still not sure about BM.
    Doesn't BM benefit double from Haste atm. Between focus regen and attack speed + RPPM? Correct me if i'm wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Doesn't BM benefit double from Haste atm. Between focus regen and attack speed + RPPM? Correct me if i'm wrong here.
    Regarding agi proc real ppm items, yes it does. The blue post detailing it said that haste increased the amount of procs you got and also increased the amount of attacks you got in said procs which makes sense.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Regarding agi proc real ppm items, yes it does. The blue post detailing it said that haste increased the amount of procs you got and also increased the amount of attacks you got in said procs which makes sense.
    I was asking more to Focus Regen and Attack speed of your pet. Because i remember reading that Haste was even close to Crit during T14.

Updated with the crafted legs and belt.

For hunters who wont see heroics until late in the tier, the crafted pants look BiS and the belt is awfully nice also.

BiS off-piece is indeed the legs. Especially since we are going to need the expertise on shoulders since we will drop renataki and hit from the purple gems in the legs since we will have so many red and orange orange (as an example, compare sockets on t15 and t16 chests).

I did consider helm as a possible off-piece when the tier helm's socket bonus was 180 crit instead of 180 agility but now it's definitely the legs. Even with a haste > crit you are getting so much more crit from using the off-piece legs over the haste/mastery helm that it overweights the haste.

Updated with BoA Bow off Garrosh....

These posts make me cry of impatience!

With first wing of LFR and 1st two wings of Flex now open, I'm bumping this back up for people who might've missed it since it was discussed pre 5.4

(I don't intend on bumping it often, maybe just once after each new wing is opened -- Mods please let me know if the occasional bump is not allowed)

BoA Bow from Garrosh is BiS unless you can get a Warforged one.