Cannot log into one of my Servers.

So I logged on earlier and I am completely unable to log into any character I have on the server Laughing Skull-US. I am able to log into my other servers my other chars are on, but this one is just stops at about 95% load bar and doesn't do anything. I have closed and restarted WoW 3-4 times now and nothing has changed.

Has this happened to anyone before? Or is it happening now?

It is happening now.

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

This is happening to me as well. I tried to change characters on Moon Guard, but then suddenly I couldn't switch chars at all, they all stopped at about 95%. So I restarted my computer and now, I can't log in at all.

Well I'm glad my account isn't somehow fubar, but unhappy that this is happening. I hope it resolves itself shortly, it's time to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just happened to me on US - Zul'Jin
    "Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?"
    "That is the only time a man can be brave."
    -Lord Eddard Stark

Yup, same issue. It freaked out me when it first happened because I thought my account was hacked or something. But just got stuck at 90% loaded. I restarted the machine and tried to log in on my second account. Was able to log in after like 5 minutes at 90% loaded. Exited and switched to my first account and have been stuck at 90% loaded for like 10 min now.

There was a twitter post from Blizzard that they're aware of the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, just got in. But shrine is all laggy.

10+ Year Old Account
    We just had to cancel raid from it. A few of us crashed on loading screen but were eventually able to get in but had one raid member (of course our top DPS) who couldnt' get in at all. Tried for 30 minutes then called it.

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    A lot of US servers having this issue, no blue response yet. Windrunner is working still so perhaps other servers on its node are as well?
    They did tweet an acknowledgement.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...04508669612033

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Glad this isn't just me. Course, my launcher also took about 5 minutes to tell me the game was up to date, anyone else having that issue?

totally ruined the raid night, loading screen of death was eating players left and right
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Thanks Tziva. Thunderhorn-US is doing it to me. Can log onto other realms and it works fine.

Blizz is already aware of and looking into the problem and working on it.

Random lag spikes and latency issues all day, now load bars hanging at like 90%, all the same prob. But they're looking at it.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    US-Dragonmaw happening too. There goes raid night.

stromrage and shadow council have this bug too

It seems to me every time they have a week where there is no "scheduled" maintenance ...
    something happens over a wide range of servers and they end up needing, (wait for it) ...
    maintenance.

Seems like its happening to US-Silvermoon as well
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    It seems to me every time they have a week where there is no "scheduled" maintenance ...
    something happens over a wide range of servers and they end up needing, (wait for it) ...
    maintenance.
    Didn't they have 2 'scheduled' maintenance this week?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most US servers are experiencing it to some degree, guys.

As far as I know other regions are okay though.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This happened to me on Arthas. I alt+f4'ed it the first time after a few minutes but when it happened a second time I left it there for a good 10 minutes before I managed to finish loading.

Unable to zone into instances on Stormreaver-US or log onto characters that are stuck in instances but logging into a normal character is fine
    Zhulrak
    Kil'jaeden-US