Poll: Do you have a blood elf character at level 90?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    6 Blood elves currently, almost 7 if I change my priest into one. They're all females following my gender. If Blizz ever made Druids available for sin'dorei I'd certainly transfer my druid over and make her one too.

My favourite Warcraft race with dwarves, night elves and draenei following after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I have 6 blood elves (3 males, 3 females). Then 2 goblins (1 of both genders), 1 undead (female), 1 panda (male), and 1 night elf (female).
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-08-06 at 10:08 PM.

i have a female blood knight, with what i think looks like a blood elf transmog set. i have a blood elf priest too, but she's low level. i love blood elves <3

There's no option for more than one of each... though my friend has way more than I do haha. Something like 12.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasuya View Post
    I have three total characters all blood elves at level 90, 530-540 I level all three of them.
    I'm the Belfiest of all the Blood elves.
    Sorry, I have 7 Max level Blood elves. I Am wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Belfier then you are. Soo PPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTBBBBBB!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrandu View Post
    6 Blood elves currently, almost 7 if I change my priest into one. They're all females following my gender. If Blizz ever made Druids available for sin'dorei I'd certainly transfer my druid over and make her one too.

My favourite Warcraft race with dwarves, night elves and draenei following after.
    Yeah my troll would racechange ASAP if she could be a blood elf druid. I think it would be cool, could use a dragonhawk for flight form, lynx for cat.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    I recently changed my Blood Elf Male Paladin to a Female. I was persistent about remaining a Male, but only for so long could I deny the fact that armour looks impeccable on Blood Elf females (moreso than any race I think), and that their animations are in general quite superior to the Males. I also avoid things such as the awful shoulder positioning on a lot of armour for Blood Elf males, and various graphical bugs concerning capes and so on. Not a bad change I think:

I have a female blood elf rogue that's like level 10. I rolled her at the start of BC just because I was curious about the new races and their starting areas / questlines. I've never deleted her, but she's been abandoned and logged out near Silvermoon City since the early days of BC. I'm an alliance player and had to roll her on a different server (that was before you could have both horde and alliance characters on the same account on the same server).

Not a big fan of blood elves myself. I thought they seemed really cool when they were first introduced to WoW, but I got over that shortly.

15+ Year Old Account
    No
    I do like humans.. and night elves...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muradu View Post
    I recently changed my Blood Elf Male Paladin to a Female. I was persistent about remaining a Male, but only for so long could I deny the fact that armour looks impeccable on Blood Elf females (moreso than any race I think), and that their animations are in general quite superior to the Males. I also avoid things such as the awful shoulder positioning on a lot of armour for Blood Elf males, and various graphical bugs concerning capes and so on. Not a bad change I think:

This so much, male belf shoulderpads float like a foot above the actual shoulder, WTF? That makes smaller shoulder armor too noticeable, you have to go with the big chunks with dangly bits so its not as noticeable.

Also, shout out to all the people who came here sharing their dislike for blood elves; our love would not be the same without haters like you all.

i have 7 of them

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    I wouldn't think this was something to brag over.
    just jelly of my devilishly handsome good looks

you can imply that i have a vagina. you can imply that there is no difference between twenty inch pythons and 9 inch arms. you can say im probably gay or 12 years old because i play so many of them.

but i know what the ladies like. i could have been your daddy. They go wild when I run around orgrimmar without my shirt on in a loincloth.

I have 3. A lock, priest and hunter. They all wear gold/scarlet/fel green transmogs. I am much belfier than you

I have all classes lvl 90 except shaman and druid that cannot be blood elves. Full Blood elf realm here. The only alternative for me would be Forsaken.

Just counted, I have 15 --- 3 female and 12 male. 14 if you don't count my 74 DK.

I have at least one toon of every other race though; I just prefer the way armor looks on BEs.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    Only girls play blood elves.
    This is ok with me. Though I know guys who'd disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Blood Elves, tha race fit for animetards.
    >.> I strongly dislike anime...

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Blood Elves, tha race fit for animetards.
    You make it seem like it is a bad thing to like bloodelves or anime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    Only girls play blood elves.
    Not really, I know many guys playing female belfs including myself.

I have 2 females but never play them because their animations are annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muradu View Post

omg i never saw that set combined, i want one aswell, looks sick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    omg i never saw that set combined, i want one aswell, looks sick!
    The aldor style is more fitting on a draenei imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    The aldor style is more fitting on a draenei imo.
    http://goo.gl/rRsnn7 (Without helmet)
    http://goo.gl/7YxP73 (With helmet)