Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    yay... getting those chests is gonna be great fun now that the map of where every single one spawns is on the front page of mmo-champ before the patch lands.

happy camping

or rather, happy time doing something else until everyone else who reads mmo-champ has got their achievements and fucked off elsewhere.
    Agree.

/sadface
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Hmmm

Brushstlye artwork - check
    Parallax effect in artwork - check

Mild ripoff of other well known mmo artstlyle - check

The Tier 5 chest isn't too hard to get as an eng just fly to the island and goblin fly down to it. As for no epic gems hopfully that means no having to kill raid bosses to get random gems like in cata OR daily quest grind for JCs.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    The Tier 5 chest isn't too hard to get as an eng just fly to the island and goblin fly down to it. As for no epic gems hopfully that means no having to kill raid bosses to get random gems like in cata OR daily quest grind for JCs.
    Why would we need better gems in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    Goodbye tanking. Was fun while it lasted..
    idd, i dont like the vengence nerf at all.. good bye multitanking

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Why would we need better gems in the first place?
    to feel stronger? have a way to improve your character? if you ask like this, why do you think we need gems in the first place?

So... where is this Mount Everest in Pandaria again? I know one in real world...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    So they are letting people gear up by looting chest nowadays... GG
    Yes thats how awsome this game is. BTW any of you played GW2....? People that enjoyed events, jumping puzzles and exploring will find it brilliant.
    Does it drop the max gear? no.
    So? go and get the max gear IF you can from raiding, nothing stops you and you will have better gear from this anyway..
    You can get gear with so many way these days, but you can also choose to do heroic raiding for the best gear.

Gj blizz. Really gj. Every cent i give you these day you make it count. Renewed for 6months.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    Goodbye tanking. Was fun while it lasted..
    Yes, good bye FOTM rerollers...

Quote Originally Posted by Feindy View Post
    to feel stronger? have a way to improve your character? if you ask like this, why do you think we need gems in the first place?
    To customize/optimize your gear.

Gear is there to progress your character, or you call enchants character progression too?

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    So they are letting people gear up by looting chest nowadays... GG
    Chests, no matter what level, always had a higher chance of dropping gear. What's the problem with getting items even lower ilvl than ToT LFR (496<502) from chests?. The 535 upgrade item will probably be pretty rare.

Quote Originally Posted by ashamam View Post
    Hmmm

Brushstlye artwork - check
    Parallax effect in artwork - check

Mild ripoff of other well known mmo artstlyle - check
    Yeah! Screw the centuries-old artstyle its actually based off of, this is OBVIOUSLY an act of cheap copying done by Blizzard... >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    So... where is this Mount Everest in Pandaria again? I know one in real world...
    Mount Neverest > http://www.wowwiki.com/Mount_Neverest

As far as the artwork ( method used to draw these images ) my questions is why are you concerned about this. Personally I find this refreshing and nice to look at and to my knowledge there is no copyright on how you draw things.

Excellent - can't wait for the next in the series.
    Last edited by mmocd76284f6fb; 2013-08-06 at 11:52 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    probably best for epic gems to not be in, gives blacksmiths a slight gain over others i believe
    Easy fix IMHO. Just don't let BS sockets accept epic gems.

10+ Year Old Account
    do you really think it was a good idea to mark the chest locations on an island that is supposed to be exploration based?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcloud View Post
    do you really think it was a good idea to mark the chest locations on an island that is supposed to be exploration based?
    Do you really think the average player reads MMOC?

I don't care about chests, all I care about is the burden of eternity items so I can get decent gear on my alts. After reading the whole article and a couple of wowhead pages I am still not clear on how to get them. Is it just one guaranteed burden from one of the chests per alt, and any after that are very random drops from mobs on the island? I also read that you can buy them for 50k coins?

- - - Updated - - -

Also epic gems will probably come in 5.5, which is kinda almost confirmed by now.

Quote Originally Posted by dhru View Post
    and no epic gems in MoP? what a nice work... maybe we can buy from the store!
    Keep grasping at those straws.

Quote Originally Posted by Heline View Post
    Do you really think the average player reads MMOC?
    Guess that to you surprise, yes... they do.

Not only that, but other "lesser sites" copy it from MMO... that's where most of your "average" (and even lower than average player) reads this kind of info.