Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Personally I feel we need the Ashzara storyline before a BL invasion or before we go confront them on their turf. She is tied into the Sargeras story arc and would be a fitting bride to the BL. For all we know it could be an expansion that features both Ashzara and the BL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    unless warcraft returns to darker themes, and tries to show contrition by returning to their roots they'll continue to lose subs. They need to reclaim true warcraft fans and to do that the world of warcraft needs to be just that.
    Obviously you have not played any of MoP and are caught up in the KFP hysteria. Or have not bothered to read any quests, listen to any dialogue, or pay attention to anything that has gone on story wise this entire expansion. It has some of the darkest aspects of any expansion. It just happens to be on a beautiful setting with Pandaren.

BTW Cata was WoW going back to it's roots, Hard content forcing people to work together in heroics instead of a mindless AoE est, classic baddies, back to classic Azeroth and people left in droves.

Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    Obviously you have not played any of MoP and are caught up in the KFP hysteria. Or have not bothered to read any quests, listen to any dialogue, or pay attention to anything that has gone on story wise this entire expansion. It has some of the darkest aspects of any expansion. It just happens to be on a beautiful setting with Pandaren.
    Yeah I tend to feel like people that talk about how lighthearted MoP is only played in the beginning of the Valley or Four Winds or just haven't paid attention to lore at all. In my opinion MoP has weaved it's story together much better than any other expansion.
    Last edited by Punisher069; 2013-08-07 at 01:22 PM. Reason: dumb typo

Am I the only one who DOESN'T want a Legion xpac?
    This tbh http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ansion-Concept
    My vote for next xpac
    TL;DR :the URL is a fan concept for a N'zoth/Azshara xpac..

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    Who is "everyone"? A few percent of the WoW playerbase who actually posts on forums? I really like this double standard pandaria lobbyists impose with such hypocrisy upon those who don't like it. If I say "most people don't want monks" or how they don't really belong in Warcraft, I'll get swarmed by like 10 pages of people relating all kinds of stuff to me which may or may not make sense about how I'm wrong and how they're right. But as soon as one of you says something completely blown out of proportion like "everyone was asking for monks and brewmasters and tinkers and pandaren and dragonsworn (WTF IS THAT?) and Demon Hunters", well it's all fine and dandy of course you speak for 8million + all the other million who left the game. I'm sure they wanted these things too.

It's so surreal how you can say things like "this is the only obstacle for us" as if we all want the same predictable or farfetched things in what used to be a Warcraft game.
    Well yeah... Since they are the only vocal ones what the fuck did you expect? Besides if you can't understand that my point was that I was saying that Blizzard won't pull the plug anytime soon (WoW has 10+ years deal with it, already) so it's easier for them to use fanmade ideas rather than make things from scratch. Not that the Tinker or the Demon Hunter is fanmade but it already has a concept.

But of course I wouldn't expect someone with a name such as yourself to understand anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved wotlk to death, it's been my fave expansion for lore, I started playing just as tbc was released, and levelling through, end game was fun but for me wotlk and everything about it, the zones, story telling, immersion, interaction so far has been superior, hasn't felt shoe horned in and gave your purpose.. I've had to grin and bare cata and mop but i am praying that the next expansion will be up there with wotlk with awesome story telling again, an epic sense of adventure which is sorely lacking at the moment.