What's you favorite/least favorite 5-man?

So I recently decided to level a brewmaster monk. It's my first start from scratch toon I've leveled this expansion (MOP). With the insane daily quest burnout I've had the last few months, I wanted to minimize the amount of questing I did on this guy so I leveled him exclusively via the LFD tool. As a result, I was able to play through every single dungeon from 15 through 87 (so far) and I really enjoyed the experience.

So what's your favorite 5-man dungeon and why?

Mine?

It's hard to choose between 2 cataclysm dungeons, but.....

Vortex Pinnacle.

Visually the most stunning and the soundtrack was simply phenomenal. To be honest, this would have made a better raid instance than Throne of the Four Winds, imo. I think the boss fights were interesting and the trash pulls were fun.

My runner up was:

Grim Batol. I said it. Just so much ambiance in there. Bosses were easily the best of all the 5-man content and the drops were very nicely spread across all armor types. Kind of like Vortex Pinnacle, Grim Batol felt more like a raid than a 5-man.

Deleted
    Depends a bit on what character, but in general I'd think it's the ZA/ZG remake during cataclysm. That patch lasted a bit too long to my likings, but still didn't mind running those 2.

Edit: as for least favorite, siege of niuzao. Always someone pulling extra packs, nobody interrupts, healers don't know what a dispell is, and that horrible gauntlet you can't speed up. Ugh, I leave him every time and just eat up deserter.

My favourite 5 man is probably Zul'Gurub, followed closely by vortex pinnacle
    Least favourite is shado-pan monastery

Deleted
    Black Rock Depths, a real dungeon.

zul gurub followed by zul aman and zul farrak

Definitely the Cataclysm iteration of Shadowfang Keep. I just loved running it back in Cata because you could masspull in there more than in almost any other instance.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

My favorite dungeon is a tie between Azjol-Nerub and Utgarde Pinnacle, but my least favorite would have to be almost any dungeon from 4.0, excluding the remakes. I liked Throne of the Tides, but every other dungeon was absolute shit.

Favorite is probably the Nexus. Always thought that was a awesome looking area with a cool soundtrack.

Least favorite is probably Halls of Reflection. Not a big fan or the gauntlet style encounters.

im not sure of the best one, there has been alot of good once scarlet monastary, scholomance and blackrock depths.

cant say i was a big fan of any wrath/cata/mist dungen, but Halls of stone is surely the worst one, with that 5 mins afk event