Time to add more Glyph Slots?

I kinda think its odd that now we still are only allowed to use 3 major and 3 minor glyphs at a time

So is it time to say bump that number up to lets say 5 major and 5 minor

I guess cause of balancing issues allowing more major slots could be a problem but surely they could let us use more minor glyph slots seeing that they are adding even more vanity glyphs in 5.4 and i will guess a shit ton more in 6.0!

the point is that you need to choose the one you want, if everyone had enough slots for all the glyphs they would use all the glyphs, at which point they might as well do away with the whole system and just modify the spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Majors I don't even care about. They didn't turn out the way they originally intended or the way I hoped, and I'd rather they scrapped them entirely in favour of making the talent system a little more robust (note: I love the new talent system, I am just thinking of expanding it).

More minors though please. I can understand limiting them a little bit so we're not just using them all and there is some element of choice, but there are just so many good ones for some classes; give us a fewwww more slots.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by pwnjitsu View Post
    the point is that you need to choose the one you want, if everyone had enough slots for all the glyphs they would use all the glyphs, at which point they might as well do away with the whole system and just modify the spells.
    The problem is that Glyphs are completely imbalanced between the classes for both majors and minors.
    There are classes/specs that have three solid major glyphs that will help them do their job better, and classes where literally not one glyph does anything useful.

Minors are even worse, with classes like druids, mages, and warlocks getting a ton of interesting desirable minor glyphs and classes like priests and rogues getting basically nothing interesting.

There are some cases where I wish I had more glyph slots, like when playing a druid.
    It's rather annoying to only have three minor glyph slots when you have to decide between like a half a dozen interesting choices.

Glyphs offer a feature that talents do not, the ability to choose one without locking out another.
    They serve a different purpose at present.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I kinda think its odd that now we still are only allowed to use 3 major and 3 minor glyphs at a time

So is it time to say bump that number up to lets say 5 major and 5 minor

I guess cause of balancing issues allowing more major slots could be a problem but surely they could let us use more minor glyph slots seeing that they are adding even more vanity glyphs in 5.4 and i will guess a shit ton more in 6.0!
    There aren't 5 usefull major glyph for any spec in the game, letalone minors..

Also, you do know, that with MoP it was reduced from 9 to 6 glyhs, right? Doubtfull, at best, that Blizzard will ever increase the limit again.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/