Heroic Lei Shen 10 Man Help

Hello there! My guild is currently progressing on heroic lei shen 10 man and we have gotten him to sub 10% about 20 times now. This is good and bad news we are having trouble handling the third Thunderstruck with Diffusion chain. Does anyone have any tips on how to handle this? thank you very much

Have you got any logs you could link?

You are not really providing enough information to allow assistance;.

Important information includes;

Your composition... Do you have a warlock? a DK? a Shaman? a Warrior ? how many melee?

Your Strategy... Which other pillar are you deactivating? Are you 2 or 3 healing?

The problem... What are you doing in phase 3 ? Are you split into two ranged groups? Are you using lock portal etc...

There are so many variables and you've asked a pinpoint question with no context...

With current gear level if you have made it to lei shen I would assume if you make it to phase 3 more than half a dozen times it should almost be auto kill unless there is something wrong with your strategy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
    Hello there! My guild is currently progressing on heroic lei shen 10 man and we have gotten him to sub 10% about 20 times now. This is good and bad news we are having trouble handling the third Thunderstruck with Diffusion chain. Does anyone have any tips on how to handle this? thank you very much
    Third thunderstruck is most dangerous part of third phase because there is diffusion chain followed by thunderstruck in 2-3 seconds. In this case you have to use your defensive cooldowns like devotion aura for example. Also everybody should use their personal defensive cooldowns.

Deleted
    What desert-wind wrote! You need to give us som more information.

The reason the third thunderstruck is a pain is probably because youre using a lock portal to move the ranged after the thunderstruck has been sent out, and they're not spreading fast enough before the diffusion chain that comes ~4 seconds later.

Use immunities / strong defensives / personal sprints if you know youre shit at spreading and dont use the portal for that thunderstruck. Or just move the boss with the wind so that ranged with have the wind-sprint when running away from the thunderstruck--> no need for portal here.

My apologies if Ive misunderstood your problems, but this is the only thing I can think of that would make diffusion+thunderstruck at sub 10% a problem. If everyone is spread, even if the chain 1 shots someone youll still be able to kill the boss. If people stack and spawn a bunch of diffusion adds, that's a wipe.

Deleted
    Need more information, but I'd agree with Dainwork. Make sure that people are aware that this is the Thunderstruck that Diffusion lines up very closely with the cast and to keep spread.

Either try and do a loose allocation for your range players who take the lock portal after 3rd TS so people aren't moving to the same location and spawning multiple diffusion adds, or the alternative as suggested above (immunities, large dmg reduc CDs, sprints away from the TS).