Poll: Would it upset you if LFR went away?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    no I wouldn't mind at all if I could get into normal mode raiding without being expected to have full LFR gear first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Normal modes don't require "skill" either.
    All they require is dealing with a raid guild and a fixed schedule - which a lot of people just don't want to, and thus, enjoy LFR.
    They require some skill. That level of skill is certainly not wide-spread amongst some of the LFR community. There's certainly more than enough people who are more than happy to slack off and have the mentality of, "As long as it dies, who cares?", that I imagine that would tie into their skill level as well.

People really need to figure this out, the end of lfr means the end of raiding. Do you really expect Blizzard to pour a huge amount of resources into something that less then 5 percent of the players are taking part in? If lfr goes that means a lot of resources that once went into raiding will then be taken and put towards other things more of the players enjoy. There's not a unlimited amount of resources and they are not going to put near as much as they have been into raiding without lfr being there, lfr is the only thing that allows them to do so.

People doing normals and heroic really need to figure out, your past time is less popular then pet battles. Really, it is. So if you would enjoy seeing resources taken from your favorite activity in game and devoted towards others, keep pushing for the removal of lfr.

Deleted
    GC: I must stop the noobtards from dumbing down the game
    A voice: No, GC, you are the noobtards
    And then GC was the noobtards.

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    LFR was cause by a bunch of whiny crybabies who did not have enough skills to do proper raids so they made LFR, so they do listen to that fanbase actually.
    Seeing content is NOT why people do LFR it's because it's free easy gear, i bet that 95%+ don't even know the name of a lot of skills on bosses cause you can just afk and win.
    You sound just like one of those "whiny crybabies" who is having fun doing raiding in LFR. You may not considered it raiding but I doubt they care what you call it.

They are having fun. That is what they care. Maybe you should learn from these "whiny crybabies". Play the game and have fun. Stop moaning and caring what other people are doing in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    People really need to figure this out, the end of lfr means the end of raiding.
    about the only positive case that one could make for the removal of lfr
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    LFR was cause by a bunch of whiny crybabies who did not have enough skills to do proper raids so they made LFR, so they do listen to that fanbase actually.
    Seeing content is NOT why people do LFR it's because it's free easy gear, i bet that 95%+ don't even know the name of a lot of skills on bosses cause you can just afk and win.
    Just talking about skill and WoW PvE is funny proposition ... maybe if you are early progressing heroic raider. In normal/slow progressing hc raiding being skilled = read, remember and apply gear/rotation/boss guide. When I feel I suck too much at games I go back to WoW. 1.5s gcd ftw.

As mentioned many times the issues is not skill, it's time.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.