Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 5.4 PTR - Build 17271

Last edited by chaud; 2013-08-07 at 01:13 AM.

Seems like a strange time to change the Pandaren racial O.o

In game right now my tooltip for Black Arrow says it deals 113,240 damage over 20 sec. Multiplying my attack power by 12.6% and adding in the 1570 in the tooltip above, it will be doing around 9028 damage in 5.4.

EDIT: Well, the tooltip info I quoted is gone now.
    Last edited by Laylriana; 2013-08-07 at 03:46 AM. Reason: info changed

One thing I hated about this game was how fast professions did things. With these cast times this is sure to bring back a lot of subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigrian View Post
    Seems like a strange time to change the Pandaren racial O.o
    Yeah, what's all this, then? I can't tell if this is a buff, a nerf or a clarification ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gendou View Post
    Yeah, what's all this, then? I can't tell if this is a buff, a nerf or a clarification ...
    Its a minor nerf, but only if someone is pausing several days in between leveling sessions and letting the Rested bar fill up fully.

For people leveling a bit every day, it'll have very little effect. Basically you gain Rested at twice the rate as normal, whereas now you lose Rested half as fast. Same net amount, but as it is currently you can 'save up' twice the amount - in this build you'll 'cap' Rested twice as fast, encouraging more regular leveling sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    One thing I hated about this game was how fast professions did things. With these cast times this is sure to bring back a lot of subscribers.
    Omg, that made me laught more then it should have

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    lol. +1 to this

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 5.4 PTR - Build 17271

Let's add cast times to profession spells... said no one ever. (ಠ_ಠ) Never mind. Chaud said it is just reverting to the values on live.

... Of course, I wouldn't mind having the cast time removed...
    Last edited by Somarlane; 2013-08-07 at 03:12 AM. Reason: correction

Wee lets make a shity talent..even worst..reducing it stats..yeah..lets make holy paladins even worst..and retri..too..weeee
    good work blizzard..

Does the music titled "Vale Healing" mean that the Vale is healed after Garrosh is beaten?

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Its a minor nerf, but only if someone is pausing several days in between leveling sessions and letting the Rested bar fill up fully.

For people leveling a bit every day, it'll have very little effect. Basically you gain Rested at twice the rate as normal, whereas now you lose Rested half as fast. Same net amount, but as it is currently you can 'save up' twice the amount - in this build you'll 'cap' Rested twice as fast, encouraging more regular leveling sessions.
    It's a burf.

If you play your leveling pandaren daily it's buff, since you get a days rested in 12 hours. If you just occasionally level him/her/it but spend all rested in one go this is a nerf since it caps at 150% rather than 300%
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeII View Post
    If you play your leveling pandaren daily it's buff, since you get a days rested in 12 hours. If you just occasionally level him/her/it but spend all rested in one go this is a nerf since it caps at 150% rather than 300%
    No, if you always spent your rested bonus in one play session it's neither a buff nor a nerf. You get the same amount of rested XP. If you almost never spent all your rested bonus, it's a buff, because you're now more likely to spend all your rested bonus.

That it caps at 150% instead of 300% isn't a nerf, because you get twice the amount of bonus XP during this 150%.

Oh yeah, cause boomkins so needed a nerf! -_- Guess i'll just continue to play my mage when i need to dps.
    Though that doc bear change is pretty cool, finally a use for that talent.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2013-08-07 at 05:34 AM.

I'm confused about the inner peace description. Currently you generate rested xp twice as fast. Is this just a clarification, or would you now get 3x XP from rested?

Deleted
    Wait a darn minute! And where are the 5man hcs?
    I just see a raid what copy paste Orgrimmar + BoT interiors, Flex raid what copy paste this one again, and some crap looking gear what was made by dead desingers and an isle what is just the same of ToT's island....
    So where is my money in this patch? I don't see the new dwarf model what kept promising for years... 5.4 is not my patch maybe I will come back if BC 2.0 expansion has come.

Deleted
    We can pretty much forget about 5man hcs after the first ones when an expansion launches. Cutting costs I guess.

Deleted
    Let me get this straight, you want to bring Ef to a competitive against other healing classes rate so its useful without mastery, then you wanted to match the other talents in the same tier, then you nerf SS to a point were its not viable against Ef again?