Holy priest divine insight question

Hey lads, new to Holy here. I am just learning the basics of the spec and am curious as to how the "instant" jumps of Prayer of Mending work when procced from a Divine Insight.

For example, if DI procs and I cast a Prayer of Mending on the raid, followed up with a second normal Prayer of Mending on the next GCD, am I getting a total of 10 jumps?

From what I can see, the "instant" jumps from DI Mendings still have a short delay and are getting overwritten by the second Mending. So in theory it's much more beneficial to spread out your Mendings by at least 1 GCD.

I could figure this out on my own by taking some logs in a raid setting and analyzing the jumps but I figured I would ask here first to see if any master priests had the answer, and I'm sure that other people would also like to know.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Let your DI procs eat before casting another regular PoM, it takes almost no time at all and you can use any number of abilities in the interim.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Yep, just make sure you squeeze one global in. They proc almost instantly, but they still have travel time.