Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Have a few tips that may help, first arrange groups like this:
    1: Prot Paladin
    2: Bear
    3: Healer / 3 DPS
    4: Healer / 3 DPS

Definitely 2 heal this no need to even bother with 3 healing we killed this fight back when our healers were pretty bad and didnt really have a healing problem
    Overcharge Diffusion first (Obviously) then either Static Shock or Bouncing Bolts to give you more room for final phase. We didnt do the following on our initial kill but once we started do it it simplified the fight a ton, which is hero/lusting in Phase 2. Everyone get to the first conduit you are at in P2, once everyone is setup and there is no Ball Lightnings etc out then hero and burn it. Doing this should insure that you dont need to level up any conduits before second transition which helps a ton with it. If you really want to save hero for the last phase then definitely make sure that you level static shock and rotate immunities if healers do not have big CD's for 2 Static Shocks stacked.

For transitions:
    First Transition rotation is: Spread, Stack, Soak, Stack, Spread, Stack I believe. (Really easier to just have the RL or someone call it out by watching timers :P)
    Second one just stack up the whole time and only spread out if you need to soak bolts or choose to level Static Shock to immunity.

If your tanks get double bolts in their conduits just have them soak one then pickup the add that spawns and soak the second, for second transition put your tanks alone in a conduit and keep original groups.

Hope these tips help out and good luck getting your kill!

Just an update it took us a bit of attempts but we finally got him down, on the 40th attempt! Thanks to everyone for all of their help!!

Deleted
    Congrats Arothand

Deleted
    Just to expand on this thread a bit - we need help.

I have some specific questions I cant really find.

For each of the conduits as they increase in power and/or level up what are the consequences (see below) (Frequency / how much damage / more of them?)

Static Shock does a base damage in 10m normal of 400k? but does this increases in power and level? (does a second level mean 2 static shock charges?)

Diffusion Chain - damage increase with power? - do 2 chains come out with a level?

Bouncing Bolt - Hit harder per ball with power? and more balls with a level?

Overcharged - More frequent / more damage with power? and more of them with level?

If on the 2nd transition we have tank solo soaker in 2 quadrants and the other 6 in the 3rd. Is there a chance that the tank / the soaker (static) can get 4 bouncing balls or do all quadrants only get 2 / 3 at a time.

Thanks for all the info if known at all!

Pretty sure its either more damage (Static Shock) or more people affected/more of them (the rest). So like when Overcharge increases, more people get hit with it (not sure if the damage goes up or not), Diffusion hits more people (why it gets destroyed first usually), more Bouncing Bolts spawn. I think the number of bouncing bolts is totally random, but don't quote me. We had both tanks always in one quadrant (adding a healer for the 2nd transition) and it never seemed to be more than 2 in any one quadrant at a time, but it could have just been RNG. We haven't been able to down him a second time (not shocked by that) as we've gone back to people derping around in the first or second transitions. Someone missed a ball and got raged/yelled at by the RL so they dropped group and we called raid (it wasn't pretty).

Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    Just to expand on this thread a bit - we need help.

I have some specific questions I cant really find.

For each of the conduits as they increase in power and/or level up what are the consequences (see below) (Frequency / how much damage / more of them?)

Static Shock does a base damage in 10m normal of 400k? but does this increases in power and level? (does a second level mean 2 static shock charges?)

Diffusion Chain - damage increase with power? - do 2 chains come out with a level?

Bouncing Bolt - Hit harder per ball with power? and more balls with a level?

Overcharged - More frequent / more damage with power? and more of them with level?

If on the 2nd transition we have tank solo soaker in 2 quadrants and the other 6 in the 3rd. Is there a chance that the tank / the soaker (static) can get 4 bouncing balls or do all quadrants only get 2 / 3 at a time.

Thanks for all the info if known at all!
    Static shock means harder hitting shocks not more, this applies to level and energy so a level 1 with 1 energy will not hit as hard as a level 1 with 99 energy
    Diffusion levelling means harder hitting adds
    Overcharged hits harder and has more spawns meaning you can get 2 on a quadrant and if people aren't stacked you're in shit
    Bouncing bolts means more bouncies spawning. At the lowest level its 1/2. Level it up and you can get up to 4 a quadrant. Level anything up but this.

As to your last question. If you don't level up bouncing bolts the worst case scenario for a solo tank is that he absorbs one bolt and lets the other hit. then he needs to tank the add and get the other bolt before it bounces a second time and spawns a new add. It's not overly taxing.

my group just got to lei shen xD after only going into ToT for 4 weeks now