Thread: Blue plz music

Blue plz music

Hey

Do you guys good ol' Blue Plz with total biscuit?

Does anyone know from what games he took the background music in his shows? I know at least one of the songs is the main theme of Deus Ex, but haven't found any other of this music even though I have searched extensively for clues.

While we're on the topic, I'm I the only one who thinks that the WoW community, at least the podcasting community, has lost a great voice and a great commentator, not only because of his analysis and radio talents, but also because of his refreshing critque. Blue plz was to be taken with a pinch of salt, but nevertheless, it was much richer than those Blizzard-praising podcasts that are out there today.

Thanks for your help

No idea with the music in the background. Honestly I never liked him; he was funny a lot of times but I got sick and tired of his constant anti-casual rants when he wasn't half as good as he thought he was, he just knew people in top guilds and rode their coattails. I recall his crying about them nerfing T11 when T12 came out, despite the fact he was only like 3 bosses into T11 content, and the constant making fun of people when he was pretty scrubbish himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    You want some blue music?

You asked, and i answered x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there. I've been able to find quite a bit of his background music:

1. Downtown theme of Vampires: The Masquerade Bloodlines
    2. Planetside NC theme
    3. Deus Ex UNATCO
    4. Deus Ex Title
    5. Deus Ex - Vanderberg Tunnels

I'm sure it was a slight pitch change on the Pirates of the Caribbean music.

Anyway TotalBiscuit is a dickhead, he treats anybody who doesn't agree with his vision of the game as inferior and moans about how the game got so easy, despite the fact that he never achieved anything in the game anyway.

Blizzard actually listened to him and it caused lots of people to quit, then he got butthurt and quit when they realised what a shocking idea it was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post

Anyway TotalBiscuit is a dickhead, he treats anybody who doesn't agree with his vision of the game as inferior and moans about how the game got so easy, despite the fact that he never achieved anything in the game anyway.

Blizzard actually listened to him and it caused lots of people to quit, then he got butthurt and quit when they realised what a shocking idea it was.
    Didn't he quit like years ago? What idea from him did they listen to?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Didn't he quit like years ago? What idea from him did they listen to?
    I'd guess he's talking about the hard heroics at the start of Cata, but I certainly wouldn't attribute that solely to TB. It was a very common request during Wrath. Problem was, by Cataclysm most players hadn't experienced BC-era heroics and so weren't prepared for it.

10+ Year Old Account

Not sure how this pertains to the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikIZ-lkca1g

I'd really love to know which song is the one that starts at 4.40 in that video.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    How can you tell the difference between the Pirates of the Caribbean music, and The Hunt for Red October music ...?!?