Looking for a tank that is...

Decent dps (I don't like having threat problems)
    Can slack off abit (I have concentration problems but I don't think health issues are allowed to be discussed here)
    Can do well when averagely played (I consider myself a "meh" gamer I don't seem to have good qualities)

Deleted
    I would say paladins is very well rounded and fairly easy to pickup tanking with

Between a paladin and a warrior, I would say paladin. I don't consider myself a great tank by any mean, but I do like my warrior tank and wish I could use him more. Swapping to my paladin alt and doing heroic modes is night and day, not necessarily that either spec is hard to play, but that a paladin playing well (or even averagely) just has a far easier time staying alive with their massive amount of self healing while doing a decent amount of raid healing. With a good amount of haste SoTR is pretty fire and forget for the most part (unless theres a heavy hitting ability you have to make sure its up for), and leads to a good chuck of damage as well. They also have far easier time with threat due to that.

This doesn't apply to 5.4, since I haven't kept up with tank changes next patch.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2013-08-09 at 08:20 AM.

paladin you have to manage CDs and SotR to a reasonable level. aoe tanking also requires a little bit of effort as you only have good threat when mobs are all bunched up around you.
    DK sounds ideal for you then. friend actually rerolled out of DK into monk as he thought the playstyle is too boring. you're basically just pressing blood boil and all mobs stick to you. out of the 3 tanks that I got (monk, paladin, DK, hardly played my druid this expansion), DK is by far the most simple one. Throw a death & decay, run in, hit blood boil, done. And dps is very good too, although highest threat/dps tank is probably monk.

Paladins are OP right now. But in 5.4 this may change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread.

There is nothing wrong in asking advice, but choosing a class which you would like to play is highly subjective and no one can make the choice for you.