Embersilk question

Currently sitting on a good amount of embersilk, enough to make at least 12 bags, but the hypnotic dust on my server is going for 200g for 5 dusts, is it worth it to just go out and grind cata mobs and hope for green drops to have disenchanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanksaton10 View Post
    Currently sitting on a good amount of embersilk, enough to make at least 12 bags, but the hypnotic dust on my server is going for 200g for 5 dusts, is it worth it to just go out and grind cata mobs and hope for green drops to have disenchanted?
    It's hard for someone else to tell you what's worth your time or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

You could also grind more cloth and get greens made and have those DE'd. Course if you're farming mobs for greens you'll probably be getting more cloth too. Really if you have enchanting the best way to get the dust would be to just go do quests you haven't done yet and DE that stuff. Of course I think you can still trade JP in for dust at the vendor in SW. So that might be the fastest way really.

You could always shuffle ore into jewelry to d/e if you have a miner/jc alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    You could also grind more cloth and get greens made and have those DE'd. Course if you're farming mobs for greens you'll probably be getting more cloth too. Really if you have enchanting the best way to get the dust would be to just go do quests you haven't done yet and DE that stuff. Of course I think you can still trade JP in for dust at the vendor in SW. So that might be the fastest way really.
    I'd probably use my farm if I were to go this route. Just farm the enchanting materials...lazy that way.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    You could always shuffle ore into jewelry to d/e if you have a miner/jc alt.
    On the topic of lazy...if I were to buy ore from the AH to shuffle ore into jewelry to d/e...I'd just buy the enchanting mats from the AH and cut out the work

Personally, I would just use the farm to get the mats or just buy the mats off AH. What are you doing with the bags? Keeping them? Selling them? If selling them...I'd prolly just buy them off the AH and flip it. Still a profit. If it's for myself, I'd just use my farm. I'm a hoarder, and I farm the crap out of anything even though I can easily buy anything I wanted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

since when can you get hypnotic dust from the farm?

Plan on keeping some of them just to fill out my bank on my pally and maybe dk's bank. Ive been selling most of the cloth until someone undercut me by like 80 gold and had as much cloth as I did now the market is set at like 50g a stack, so I feel it's not worth trying to sell?The bags sell anywhere from 300-425 on my server, getting the cloth isn't a problem with potion of treasure finding, it's the dam dust.

You could also just buy it with justice points in your capital city.

Could do that but from what I saw the JP cost for 1 dust is 100 points so grinding dungeons to cap points only gets u two stacks of dust. I feel like u can get way more from getting greens.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the feedback all, went with farming greens had a better yield than grinding dungeons, just seemed to me that doing it that way to accumulate that much dust was a waste.