Thread: 5.4 Enh PVE ?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkosyia View Post
    I dunno. I kinda of like the amount of Burst Enhance has and can sustain... Some of the highest I've seen so far with 5.4, exception to Mage burst.

http://i.imgur.com/mAkfDeJ.jpg
    Not sure what you're trying to prove with that screenshot ;s That dps / burst? is low even for PTR standards.

I dunno. I kinda of like the amount of Burst Enhance has and can sustain... Some of the highest I've seen so far with 5.4, exception to Mage burst.

http://i.imgur.com/mAkfDeJ.jpg
    If it's PvP, dummies don't have player resilience. If it's PvE, that burst is a joke compared to live, I burst 500k+ on dummies on live comfortably, in PvP, there's nothing shown by this, as I've said, there's no resilience damage reduction.

Deleted
    So Enhance still gemming Haste haste or agi haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Yep Fire Nova spreading Flame Shock would be a lot better IMO, the biggest problem is the 10 seconds on Lava Lash, 10 seconds is more than most of AoE durations anyway.
    I want this.

If they allow the Nova to hit the Target as well...that would alleviate some of our single target woes too.

Granted it now gives us another GCD we have to hit...but I'll take anything I can get at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Reading all this talk about AoE got me thinking and I wanted to ask this. For those using the legendary cloak (which is a big % of people) isn´t that an AoE boost?

Just wondering, last time I read the cloak proc was some sort of cleave ability.

Maybe they are balancing around that.

Dunno, just a thought.
    Rogues get the same cloak aoe proc we do, and they already out aoe us.

Fire nova spreading flame shock would be perfect, but it is not an easy fix to implement in the time remaining. Not just the code but also the number tweaking as your basically getting a DK's glyphed blood boil.
    Lava Lash spreading flameshock to an increased number of adds would be a lot easier to implement and reduce the ramp up.
    Still clunky as hell but its better then nothing.
    This close to the patch I would take LL spreading FS to 1-2 extra adds but would prefer double the number.

Quote Originally Posted by bob0001 View Post
    Fire nova spreading flame shock would be perfect, but it is not an easy fix to implement in the time remaining. Not just the code but also the number tweaking as your basically getting a DK's glyphed blood boil.
    Lava Lash spreading flameshock to an increased number of adds would be a lot easier to implement and reduce the ramp up.
    Still clunky as hell but its better then nothing.
    This close to the patch I would take LL spreading FS to 1-2 extra adds but would prefer double the number.
    I just wish they could isolate and fix the bug that causes LavaLash to sometimes not spread Flameshock to targets... Doesn't happen a lot, but it often enough to bug me.

I just wish they could isolate and fix the bug that causes LavaLash to sometimes not spread Flameshock to targets... Doesn't happen a lot, but it often enough to bug me.
    I found you need to wait an extra gcd before hitting LL when the adds spawn or are pulled.
    So jikun adds, they spawn, cast fs, then SS and then LL. if you dont put in the SS the FS will fail to spread every time.

Deleted
    If you solo old content you'll notice it a lot more...since it always happens when you kill a mob with LL (the shock never spreads due to some kind of delay between LL hitting and the FS spreading), hence why we're the only dps spec in the game that can't handle adds with low hp.

But as always, it has nothing to do with new content or pvp so it won't get fixed. (like the ascendance cancellation bug which has been there since beta)
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2013-08-23 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    If you solo old content you'll notice it a lot more...since it always happens when you kill a mob with LL (the shock never spreads due to some kind of delay between LL hitting and the FS spreading), hence why we're the only dps spec in the game that can't handle adds with low hp.

But as always, it has nothing to do with new content or pvp so it won't get fixed. (like the ascendance cancellation bug which has been there since beta)
    Yep, almost always when you kill a mob with Lava Lash it will fail to spread Flame Shock, and what is this Ascendence cancellation bug?
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Yep, almost always when you kill a mob with Lava Lash it will fail to spread Flame Shock, and what is this Ascendence cancellation bug?
    not being able to cancel it, say if you want to mount up or something you just gotta wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Oh that, I was worried I never see it canceling mid Ascendence, I guess I never saw it because I don't PvP and theres not any situation in PvE where you dont use the full duration.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    not being able to cancel it, say if you want to mount up or something you just gotta wait.
    Yeah this is surely the biggest concern ingame. Not being able to mount up for 15 sec after casting Ascendance.

And why should i cast Ascendance if i want to mount up directly after?

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Yeah this is surely the biggest concern ingame. Not being able to mount up for 15 sec after casting Ascendance.

And why should i cast Ascendance if i want to mount up directly after?
    It's a bug that would take all of 5 minutes to look at (and likely fix), if the fix wasn't that fast it can be put on hold.

I also dislike when people who seem to *only* raid comment about things as if they're the only people who play this game. We get QoL fixes and changes all the time across classes, this isn't any different. Just because it isn't an issue to your precious dps doesn't mean it isn't of importance to some players. I'm not even saying it has to be fixed - just explaining what the issue is.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's a bug that would take all of 5 minutes to look at (and likely fix), if the fix wasn't that fast it can be put on hold.

I also dislike when people who seem to *only* raid comment about things as if they're the only people who play this game. We get QoL fixes and changes all the time across classes, this isn't any different. Just because it isn't an issue to your precious dps doesn't mean it isn't of importance to some players. I'm not even saying it has to be fixed - just explaining what the issue is.
    Because it's NOT an issue. Cancel the damned Ascendance buff and you can mount. I JUST did it ten seconds ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Because it's NOT an issue. Cancel the damned Ascendance buff and you can mount. I JUST did it ten seconds ago.
    What? I can't cancel it.

But anyways, this is just totally unimportant. We could bring it up for 6.0, but i honestly don't care about this.

Right now, i want to put out DPS/HPS/Utility so that i can contribute to my heroic raid. Nothing else matters right now, there won't be mechanical changes anymore. And sure as hell not so minor bug fixes. Perhaps it's even working as intended.

Then you're a very special snowflake because neither I nor anyone I ask can actually cancel said buff.

As others said.

Deleted
    That's great i'd like for you to explain to basically everyone else how you managed it then seeing as no one else can. And try to not be condescending.