All raiding Hunters that have killed Lei Shen 25m heroic

All you hunters!! I need some tips for this fight, are there any neat tricks you do (talking about survival during transitions, just overall maximizing your dps

What abilities / glyphs talents are you using?

Any tips at all are greatly appreciated!

What is your ideal rotation for the few seconds when ball lightning comes out and is gripped and stacked on the boss to get them down asap?
    Last edited by Reforge; 2013-08-08 at 11:50 PM.

BM or surv?
    Your disc priest do not survive solo soaking. You have 3x platforms with 6 people on each (5 DPS/tank + a healer that can solo soak; Monk, paladin or druid), and 1x platform with 7x people on who can't solo soak (DPS warrior, All shamans, DPS DK's, Healing priests).

Not really alot you "can" do to maximize survivability. It's all pretty common sense. Solo soak with deterrence, if you feel really unlucky, save readiness for the chance that you get 2x shocks in the same transistion. Apart from that, ain't jack shit hunters can do to help out with survivability (no defensives), or healing (no healz).

Deleted
    I don't play a hunter, but I guess I can answer your questions either way.

Deterrence for solo soak, spec so you have 60sec cd (You should have locks so no need for speedy disengage (If you get helm))

Disc can't solo soak, well if you press all monk CDs, PS, shield, sac. Maybe, perhaps. But it's not worth it.

When balls are gripped, I personal suggest, multishot and barrage.

Deleted
    Most of it is common sense really. Just swap the Glyph of Deterrence outs for Glyph of Disengage. You will deflect all damage you are meant to use Deterrence on anyway so the glyph doesn't do anything. Glyph of Disengage I find is very nice to have on this fight.