Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk View Post
    I swear you save smite just for my lane. "Did you smite Baron? Nah, saving it for cannon yo"
    Damnit, my plans have been found out!

Sso much easier when I play Nunu though

Deleted
    Unless I'm explicitly aware of the position of every member of the enemy team and whether or not the enemy has anything (flash, exhaust, heal, whatever) available, I will do whatever it takes to get a kill.

A kill is something like 300 gold.
    Assists in that case give 150 split among the people who assisted. In the bot lane, this means the AD carry loses out on...220 gold. Barely anything. Even with 2 assists worth of gold lost, you couldn't even have bought a Doran's. It takes ~7 assists in such a situation to lose out on an entire BF sword and if you're in a situation where your AD carry is casually racking up 7 assists, well, I hardly think it matters.

It largely depends on who you're jungling on and who you're taking the kill from. You want kills on the carries, and these days most junglers have to build tanky to even stay relevant (Thanks, Riot.)

Deleted
    Hah, I get the feeling, but as a support. Can't tell how many times we've lost a kill because I stopped attacking just to avoid getting it (just last time I lost one 'cuz I didn't W with Taric to get the kill so my ADC could get it... unfortnately he was busier checking his astrology map or something). This because sometimes I do get accidental kills (while setting my ulti down on taric, or slowing with lulu's Q or just by auto-attack) and some people will rage on forever. Had this game where I went to help our mid on my Lulu and my E's dot got the kill (dude ran under the tower)... Damn, that Lux raged so long you wouldn't imagine. We won the game and all but up until the end he wouldn't shut the fuck up with "omfg report lulu for ks".

Deleted
    I usually try to give the laner or carry the kill. But when it's close. Or when the target can escape I do w/e I possibly can to get the kill. It's that simple.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    go for the kill at all costs if for example im on sona and they are going to get away i dont stop attacking a kill is a kill. it really doesnt matter who it goes to everyone involved gets gold and xp from it and the level/creep advantage that goes along with it, id rather kill someone so they take longer to spawn then them just going back and running back to lane