Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

do moonkins deserve an execute ?

whats everyone think

Yes. Yes they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

10+ Year Old Account
    No. No they don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    would cut into their dots and kill a lot of pressure they create. plus starsurge already executes people when they're low.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes , yes they do, we should execute all of them and use feathers for pillows

warlocks are a dot class they get shadow burn ? and im pretty sure shadow priests are a dot class and they get some type of execute aswel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, but I don't think any class that has the ability to heal reasonably well while being DPS should have the availability of an execute button, those feeling carry over to spriests and ret pala's as well >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    would cut into their dots and kill a lot of pressure they create. plus starsurge already executes people when they're low.
    i dont like the idea of a Rng proc determining whether someone dies or not , i think boomkins are literally the only class in the game as of now , who dont have some sort of execute type ability/passive damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post
    warlocks are a dot class they get shadow burn ? and im pretty sure shadow priests are a dot class and they get some type of execute aswel.
    Only destro locks got shadow burn, and i wouldnt call that a dot spec.. atleast not like aff

10+ Year Old Account
    No CD on StarSurge when target is below 20% would be a nice, reasonable execute...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    I rather have the same damage throughout the fight, than do a bit more towards the end. Especially when soloing, levelling, etc, where mobs are rarely for more than a second under 20-30%.

Getting an execute ability is surely gonna cut our other damage, so no, no thanks.

only destro locks have Shadow burn.
    Also, NO, to many classes already have some kind of execute, why the heck should everyone and their mom have one?

Destruction warlocks are not really known for their high amount of dots.... instead they are known for being bursty as hell... well at least if you can not interrupt their three seconds casttime chaosbolt.^^

Not even some type of damage increaser like ferals get on below % targets ?

i dont like the idea of a Rng proc determining whether someone dies or not , i think boomkins are literally the only class in the game as of now , who dont have some sort of execute type ability/passive damage.
    Didn't know Boomkin was a class. Druid, yes, but Boomkin?
    Also, if so, You can also count in Feral Druid, Fire Mage, Arcane Mage, Frost Mage, Sub Rogue, Combat Rogue and Assasination Rogue.

Think you get the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mages doesn't have an execute ability or passive damage increase.

Not really. You usually bring a friend for that

No. Executes are for people. If you give moonkins execute then they'll want to start eating at the table, and getting opinions in raidchat.

No. This is a dangerous path.

Quote Originally Posted by wolphe View Post
    Didn't know Boomkin was a class. Druid, yes, but Boomkin?
    Also, if so, You can also count in Feral Druid, Fire Mage, Arcane Mage, Frost Mage, Sub Rogue, Combat Rogue and Assasination Rogue.

Think you get the point.
    im not 100% sure but i think those classes receive some type of execute form , by execute i mean, an ability that usable at low hp OR a passive dmg buff u get to targets that are on low hp. dont ferals get some bleed things ? ferocious bite or something , mages get some damage buff im pretty sure , rogues get a damage buff im not 100% sure on this , i havent looked at all the talents of every spec/class.

Deleted
    whats everyone think
    Why would you want an execute? Your whole damage output will be balanced around the fact that you do have an execute ability at x% life of the target. Executes suck!